Italian football!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tuttosport1.jpg

I've asked you this before, but do you think you could give us some explanation of the headlines you post, tell us what they are about etc?

I've asked you this before, but do you think you could give us some explanation of the headlines you post, tell us what they are about etc?

Of course. On the contrary, excuse me: I thought the title was clear. Luna Park Juventus refers to this year's game. In the middle is Pjanic: Sarri said he wants 150 touches per game. The current problem is that Juventus is creating many scoring chances but it is not very concrete. Pjanic is convinced that it will improve the implementation percentage.

Of course. On the contrary, excuse me: I thought the title was clear. Luna Park Juventus refers to this year's game. In the middle is Pjanic: Sarri said he wants 150 touches per game. The current problem is that Juventus is creating many scoring chances but it is not very concrete. Pjanic is convinced that it will improve the implementation percentage.

why “Luna Park” ?

So he’s saying it’s a bit chaotic? A bit unpredictable?

Not, we talk about differences with Allegri's Juventus. Sarri's Juventus makes possession of the ball, he looks for a web of passages to reach the conclusion but it is still inaccurate. Also unlucky. Allegri's was more solid, more cynical: he decided when to put the game to sleep or when to attack. Our more technical players seem to like Sarri more.

Maurizio Sarri comments on the great goal with which Paulo Dybala has decided the Champions League challenge with Atletico Madrid: "To a coach comes the saying: 'What the fuck are you shooting from there?" He made an extraordinary technical gesture "

Back
Top Bottom