Jack Clarke

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Clarke was a strange signing.
I didn't see anything that would have made a Championship scout watching that game today want to take him on loan.
Watford game next week and we will be playing our better players and maybe Jack can get a few minutes and do something eye catching.

Clarke was a strange signing.
I didn't see anything that would have made a Championship scout watching that game today want to take him on loan.
Watford game next week and we will be playing our better players and maybe Jack can get a few minutes and do something eye catching.
Our better players will be away on International duty it will be those not picked like Hart & Dele as even some of the kids presumably are on under 21 duty.

I think he should stay with U23s this season. He has missed 2 seasons of football going on loan. Frankly he needs to just get his confidence back playing.

He can then go on loan next season to a team that might actually play him.

Definitely needs to go somewhere and get first team football. I can't see how he gets anywhere near our team.
If there are no teams interested right now it is probably the right plan to have him train with the first team and play with the U23s until January. Probably easier to attract loan clubs if he has some good numbers to his name.

I think he should stay with U23s this season. He has missed 2 seasons of football going on loan. Frankly he needs to just get his confidence back playing.

He can then go on loan next season to a team that might actually play him.
Not a bad call. He does not need to be included in the EPL squad and we have a space in the EL squad, too if Sess is loaned.

A Celtic loan would be a good move for Clarke if he can nail down a regular spot.
He has something about him imo, it’s only raw potential atm but I see a bit of the Chris Waddles about him in his style.
Celtic in the EL as well, of course.

Back
Top Bottom