James Maddison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good news nothing major, hope we dont risk him.

Would be perfect opportunity for Gio to prove himself and shine, also gives us the opportunity to see if he has the desire and wants to be here. I like Gio and believe he has all the qualities to do a very good job, just need to see where his head is at, preseason was positive in respect to that.

Wouldn't be surprised, depending on GLCs form, if we just keep Madders out until after the international break.

Back for Sheff Utd

But yeh.... The Bale tweets did seem to take centre-stage for a lot of Spurs fans.

And still do. I don’t care how good he is/will be for spurs, that he was a teenager when he said it, I’ll always resent him for it. Am I a stubborn cunt? Yeah. But I never forget.

And still do. I don’t care how good he is/will be for spurs, that he was a teenager when he said it, I’ll always resent him for it. Am I a stubborn cunt? Yeah. But I never forget.

We'll have had a whole raft of lads over the decades that would have chatted shit about Spurs when they were kids........ The only difference here is that he's of the social-media generation.

Last edited:

How long do MCL strains take to heal?

A grade 1 (mild) MCL tear usually heals within one to three weeks.

A grade 2 (moderate) MCL tear generally takes four to six weeks to heal with treatment.

A grade 3 (severe) MCL tear can take six weeks or more to heal with treatment

Assumption is its prob grade 1 , so definitely not playing against B'Mouth. No need to risk him and games we should be able to manage, so back for Sheff united game 16 th Sept (hopefully excluded from playing shitty euro qualifier ukraine match, he wont be missed in that Eng have enough to beat em)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom