James Maddison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Having kids would do that to a man

raising arizona babies GIF
Only sometimes that has the opposite effect!

If you had listened to his interviews when he was at Lessester, you would realize that he is a well spoken and positive guy with a wonderful personality. People were just focusing on one single incident over 10 years ago and made up their mind based on that alone. Considering the knee-jerk, uninformed stuff a lot of people post I can't say I am surprised.

There were a few bits over the years where he didn't do himself any favours.....

eg

He had a run-in with Southgate that he's never really shook off (I can't remember the full details now)... Sure he pulled out of England camp for illness and was seen out at the darts a day or two later. Something like that anyway.

A couple of cases where he'd stirred up twitter by being an arrogant little rich boy too.

The's been a visible change in his demeanour in recent years.... Seems to have coincided with him becoming a father.

But yeh.... The Bale tweets did seem to take centre-stage for a lot of Spurs fans.

There were a few bits over the years where he didn't do himself any favours.....

eg

He had a run-in with Southgate that he's never really shook off (I can't remember the full details now)... Sure he pulled out of England camp for illness and was seen out at the darts a day or two later. Something like that anyway.

A couple of cases where he'd stirred up twitter by being an arrogant little rich boy too.

The's been a visible change in his demeanour in recent years.... Seems to have coincided with him becoming a father.

But yeh.... The Bale tweets did seem to take centre-stage for a lot of Spurs fans.
An inventive and effervescent player who wears his football a bit more lightly than the most hardened professionals might advocate?

Sounds pretty Spurs to me.

If he isn’t fit for Saturday I’ll streak at the next live tv game 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He’ll be flying on Saturday again. He’s a class act this boy and he’s so important to us at this early stage.

Back
Top Bottom