James Maddison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got all the makings of a Spurs icon. He's at that age where he will spend his best years here and we don't have to worry about him using us as a stepping stone.

I'm still just surprised at how good his all-round game is. Particularly his dribbling/turn of pace.

Got all the makings of a Spurs icon. He's at that age where he will spend his best years here and we don't have to worry about him using us as a stepping stone.

I'm still just surprised at how good his all-round game is. Particularly his dribbling/turn of pace.
He's our best 1v1 dribbler on either wing. Absolutely skins anyone.

He'd be wasted on the wing........
Not suggesting we play him on the wing. Just noting his incredible dribbling ability. He's legit a better winger than Kulu.

He'd be wasted on the wing........

Shut up Airfixx, he’ll hear!!

England Smile GIF by MolaTV

A touch scary how dependent I think we are in him , he's wat tanguy should've been

I don't think "dependent" is a fair assessment. Others can slot into the same kind of role, and both goals and assists are coming from all over the place.

There would be a drop off in quality of final balls for sure, but only from this one position. Maybe even a sharp drop off. Still, it's far from dependency, as was the case for so long with Kane and his goals.

He did and it didn't work !!
Personally I think Rodgers is & was & and will always be a shit manager.
Madisson looks so much better playing for Ange !!

Rodgers has a little something; can't deny him that..... Just think players stop listening to him after a while cos he's a massive twat.

He was doing a lot of this at Leicester. First 1-2 season with then he was good but was in and out of the games, last 2 seasons he has been incredible but I think as Leicester were bad he went under the radar. Even so his numbers are as good as any AM in the league, it’s a huge signings for us.

At Leicester he was playing 10, midfield and wing, I know he gets compared to Eriksen but he is a far more all rounder than Eriksen. I know that comment might offend but I feel he is still underrated.

He was doing a lot of this at Leicester. First 1-2 season with then he was good but was in and out of the games, last 2 seasons he has been incredible but I think as Leicester were bad he went under the radar. Even so his numbers are as good as any AM in the league, it’s a huge signings for us.

At Leicester he was playing 10, midfield and wing, I know he gets compared to Eriksen but he is a far more all rounder than Eriksen. I know that comment might offend but I feel he is still underrated.
he shits all over eriksen as a footballer. eriksen played like it was netball, could barely dribble a ball. to be a great 10 you need to have the lot in the locker and maddison does.

maddison will also get stuck in, eriksen pussied a dual

Really need a chant for him.

Heaven is a place on earth-

Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth?
James maddison's the best on Earth,
Coventry born, now a yid,
He'll make Tottenham the best on Earth

Back
Top Bottom