James Maddison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My overriding thought on Maddison is let's hope we are glowing in praise after w4 games.

Nothing he is doing that he hasn't done before

It's about consistency, fingers crossed on fitness and not letting the plaudits go to his head.

Super start but it's just that and nothing more for now.

You are one miserable chump.

The majority of us will live in the moment and enjoy his performances as and when he produces them.

My overriding thought on Maddison is let's hope we are glowing in praise after w4 games.

It's about consistency, fingers crossed on fitness and not letting the plaudits go to his head.

Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

He’s world class, deal wiv it.

Well stones is injured for a start who else starts in front of Maguire?
And not sure why you think pope is better than Pickford? Pope can’t play with the ball at his feet
Pickford better be good with his feet when he has those T-Rex arms.

I’d start Colwill, Guehi, Tomori, Chalobah, even Mings over Maguire.

Stones is out now but I meant more in general when everyone is fit

You are one miserable chump.

The majority of us will live in the moment and enjoy his performances as and when he produces them.
He’s looks class - even if the goals and assists dry up he’s still a far better player on the ball than I thought. Like Foden (moments) x Grealish (runs a game).

YIDDO

Pickford better be good with his feet when he has those T-Rex arms.

I’d start Colwill, Guehi, Tomori, Chalobah, even Mings over Maguire.

Stones is out now but I meant more in general when everyone is fit

But you were answering a quote about the team England should pick in their up coming matches and you named a guy that’s injured and a keeper in poor form that’s not in the squad.
Mings is injured too by the way
Pickford is a top keeper imo I really wanted Everton to go down so we could have signed him to be honest

He’s looks class - even if the goals and assists dry up he’s still a far better player on the ball than I thought. Like Foden (moments) x Grealish (runs a game).

YIDDO
Yup, he's an all rounder. He doesn't need goals/assists to have had a good game. E.g. he initiated the 5th goal by dropping deep and finding the pass to Porro, who got the assist.

He's not the strongest or fastest, but since Kane left IMO he's the most well rounded player we have.

Yup, he's an all rounder. He doesn't need goals/assists to have had a good game. E.g. he initiated the 5th goal by dropping deep and finding the pass to Porro, who got the assist.

He's not the strongest or fastest, but since Kane left IMO he's the most well rounded player we have.
Yeah man just a leader, always wants it and always looks forward

Hello PEH, fu off PEH

But you were answering a quote about the team England should pick in their up coming matches and you named a guy that’s injured and a keeper in poor form that’s not in the squad.
Pickford is a top keeper imo I really wanted Everton to go down so we could have signed him to be honest
Vicario has everything Pickford does and is taller. I'm glad we got him.

I thought we were talking about the best 11.

Pickford panics, shouts and is small with short arms.

Would you trade Pickford for Vicario?

I thought we were talking about the best 11.

Pickford panics, shouts and is small with short arms.

Would you trade Pickford for Vicario?

Pickford is 6”1 for a start and is not small.
You keep going on about his short arms?? I’ve seen no evidence of this and you sound nuts to
Keep going on about this tbh.
He has a strong character and shouts to organise the defence I don’t see this as a fault.
I’ve been very impressed by vicario so far all be it early days so I probably wouldn’t trade him for Pickford but I do rate Pickford very highly

I saw some clip of De Bruyne rating other AMs in the Prem when is spoke about Maddison he said "let's see what he can do at a bigger club"

I think Maddison has got the bit between his teeth and really wants to show what he can do.

With our history of great ball playing midfielders he's a seriously good fit and he's got all the confidence to go with it.

So glad he came now and not under previously management.

I saw some clip of De Bruyne rating other AMs in the Prem when is spoke about Maddison he said "let's see what he can do at a bigger club"

I think Maddison has got the bit between his teeth and really wants to show what he can do.

With our history of great ball playing midfielders he's a seriously good fit and he's got all the confidence to go with it.

So glad he came now and not under previously management.
There's been a lot of talk from him and Ange about where he is in his life now. Perhaps he's matured a bit and now wants to really make a name for himself.

Back
Top Bottom