James Maddison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Put Grealish…Kane….Saka in front of that 3. All we need are centrebacks ,

I'd put Rashford ahead of Grealish..... Kane dropping off and the other two using their pace ahead of him whilst Bellingham & Maddison overlap would be crazy good.

I'd put Rashford ahead of Grealish..... Kane dropping off and the other two using their pace ahead of him whilst Bellingham & Maddison overlap would be crazy good.

Premier League Football GIF by Manchester City

100% on board now. This guy has the fucking lot in his locker. And seems a very positive influence as a person too.
He’s at a different level to any other attacking midfielder in the whole league at present.

A tweak
EDIT

Leicester had no clue of Maddison’s worth
he’s gonna put gooner dreams in a hearse
playing for Spurs he knows skill comes first
James Maddison is the best on earth
Yeah Maddisons the best on earth

I tried
I think this works better

OOH baby do you know what he’s worth
James Maddison ain’t just the best on earth
he‘s the best in the universe
Maddisons the best in the universe
Maddisons the best in the universe

Actually quite pleased with this effort

Inspiration has finally hit this morning. This would be ace.

To Steppenwolf - Born to be Wild

Maddison is coming ...
Get-on outta his way!
Looking for a free kick...
And a goal is coming his way

BOOORRN TO BE SPUUUURRRS!!!! (Repeat to fade)

It's a real treat for us to buy a ready made player who came straight into the 1st XI and hit the ground smashing it.

My effort at a wordy song for him.

The animals came in 2 by 2:

He was born to play the Tottenham way
Madders, Madders
Scores for fun, home and away
Madders, Madders
He's 5 foot 9
His eyes are blue
He's great in bed
and gorgeous too
He's our boy Madders
Gets better every game.

100% on board now. This guy has the fucking lot in his locker. And seems a very positive influence as a person too.
He’s at a different level to any other attacking midfielder in the whole league at present.

Different position i know...but his presence and contribution is roughly twice the amount as egg fried rice

And chatting with Ally McCoist on TalkSPORT today, former Villa midfielder Andy Townsend was full of praise for Maddison’s impact.

“He’s really looking the part is James because he’s playing in that position. Instead of coming off one side maybe, he’s got more license to just naturally goes where the game takes him,” Townsend said.

“He is a very, very talented lad. And he knows he’s a talented boy. And that’s nice to have, it’s good to have. Give me the ball and I’ll do something for us. Instead of Harry Kane having to drop 40 yards back, they’ve now got a player who’s designed for it.”

My overriding thought on Maddison is let's hope we are glowing in praise after w4 games.

Nothing he is doing that he hasn't done before

It's about consistency, fingers crossed on fitness and not letting the plaudits go to his head.

Super start but it's just that and nothing more for now.

Back
Top Bottom