Jan Vertonghen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This might be a tad controversial, but i think he's my player of the season so far. He's been immaculate and every time i've seen him, he's just shaded Toby.

We have so many candidates for that accolade, though, which is a rare situation!

As of now though, my vote goes to Jan.

This might be a tad controversial, but i think he's my player of the season so far. He's been immaculate and every time i've seen him, he's just shaded Toby.

We have so many candidates for that accolade, though, which is a rare situation!

This is his best season, better than his first year. But missing through injury means Wanyama is currently my pick for player of the season. As you say there are loads of contenders, but they too have all had injuries which again means why I can only point to Wanyama.

i don't think its controversial at all. i agree, he's been immaculate all season.

Verts then Eriksen for me.

I dont think enough is said about how good a season Jan is having. He has been amazing. Along with Toby the best CB pairing in the league by a country mile.

I think there's a good argument for giving the Spurs Player of the season to most of the squad!!
Honestly (and without singling out individual players who probably WON'T be in the reckoning)... I'd say that we have an ENTIRE TEAM in; Lloris, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Walker, Rose, Dier, Wanyama, Eriksen, Dele, Son and Kane who could all get sizeable votes...

Reckon they could make them all share it?

Super Jan Fan Super Jan Fan

Apologies if it is a bit crappy, as I'm still working out a "style" - not obliged to use it for anything, but it was useful practice!

verts2.png

Oh yeah!
Guess it worked after all. Thanks for creating the image for me, nice to have a change and think it looks good.
No problem, just helps as I'm messing about (repetition helps).

Looks better now the left hand side has been cropped a bit - didn't notice how lopsided it was until I saw it zoomed out

Back
Top Bottom