January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes please. Pretty please with fucking sugar on top.

Not him again
220px-Sir_Alan_Sugar_at_the_BAFTA's_crop.jpg

Tottenham make enquiry for Ajax star Eriksen

Spurs held talks with Ajax over a move for Eriksen during the summer, also strongly linked with Manchester City and Liverpool, when they signed Jan Vertonghen from the Dutch side in a £10m deal .

In an attempt to steal a march in the race for the Ajax academy product, they have again made the first move regarding a possible January move - only to be told that the Eredivisie club have no intention of accepting a bid in the winter window.

“Spurs have been strongly sniffing around Eriksen for a while and have already made an enquiry about a January transfer,” a source told Goal.com. “It won’t happen unless the fee is ridiculously high but they still have a real chance next summer.”

Villas-Boas is eyeing a number of creative targets for the January window, with Shakhtar Donetsk attacker Willian and Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic also on the north London club’s radar.

I really can't imagine Neymar would consider himself Spurs' level. He's under no rush to leave Brazil (he's making great money already, tripping up the usual allure of European football) and will basically write his own contract should he decide to cross the ocean.

Can't see Spurs even getting a spot at that table.

When it comes to young midfielders in the Eredivisie I'd take Strootman over Eriksen. Just think he's a bit more versatile and also possibly a bit cheaper as he doesn't play for Ajax. (Although I'd love to see both playing for Spurs)

Waddabout this guy? (Jordy Clasie)

3d6d25d2-36a7-4dd0-ae9a-98d4b95d6967_1112-FEYPSV4683.jpg

Did saw a few news articles in some papers here in Holland coming by, telling Spurs are interested in him.
I hope on Eriksen way more then this guy, he has potential and awesome vision but not anyway near Spurs level imo.

Waddabout this guy? (Jordy Clasie)

3d6d25d2-36a7-4dd0-ae9a-98d4b95d6967_1112-FEYPSV4683.jpg

Did saw a few news articles in some papers here in Holland coming by, telling Spurs are interested in him.
I hope on Eriksen way more then this guy, he has potential and awesome vision but not anyway near Spurs level imo.
He's a cunt.
He has a tattoo saying "you mean everyting to me", yes "everyting" ffs
media_xll_1143305.jpg

Now this is some rumours I picked up from some twitteraccounts and newspapers. Spurs are highly interested in these guys:

Ricky-Van-Wolfswinkel.jpg

and

553505_400999636631521_678897598_n.jpg

For the one's who don't recognize them at first. They are Ricky van Wolfswinkel (ST) and Adam Maher (CM/CAM). I'm not very keen on signing these 2.

And it is confirmed that Wilfried Bony isn't going to sign a new improved contract at Vitesse. His agent will announce in two weeks where Bony is moving to, atleast that's what the agent of him, Francis Kacou tells all newspapers.

Nothing is mentioned about what club, but I think he has an wide choice of interested clubs.

+Snijeder and Fryers keep popping up. Snijeder isn't my favourite aswell,as he has high demands on his salary and stuff. His skills are of the deck, but eh.

Back
Top Bottom