January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FALCAO!
FalcoDM.jpg
That rocked me.

How about this guy?

Before he moved to Vitesse, he played for Sparta Prague in the Czech league. Since I live in the Czech Rep I got to see quite a lot of him and I can say I would be absolutely delighted if we singned him. Strong, great shot and eye for goal and still quite young. And he probably wouldn't be that expensive compared to other strikers. :levystare: I wish there was some way to let the scouts know about him :avbcringe:

I know it doesn't count for anything but Moutinho has drifted hugely in the betting to come to us now, 8/1. I can only see him joining PSG.

Altidore is definitely worth a punt at 3 mill.

Isco would be a fantastic signing.

Someone to take a punt on...Ben Yedder at toulouse...Should be cheap, only 20 and definitely knows where the back of the net is....

Has anybody given a thought towards Benat from Betis? He is an amazing passer and also a great defensive mid that would be the perfect compliment to Sandro or Scott Parker. He is only 20 million euros I believe which is cheaper than what we were willing to spend to get Moutinho.

To TheBigFellaSam, I am an American that has seen Altidore play many times for our national team. While I know he has been amazing for AZ, when he plays for our national team he doesnt play anywhere near as well as he does for AZ. I'm afraid of him moving to a big club and disappearing like he does for us. I would prefer Ben Yedder, Ive heard many good things about the kid. Also, if we could get Isco, that would probably be the best signing of the year. I doubt that we could pull it off as so many teams are after him.

Sounds like another player we were linked with at bargain rates and did not go for this summer, and with the same odds of representing the French national team.

dear mr levy

i don't know how you negotiated the deal for adebayor, but can you do the same thing again with inter please. rafa's mate would be a really useful addition for us

Back
Top Bottom