January 2016 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
mVnw2Rz.jpg

Fuck these sports journo cunts.

I'm glad Poch has them feeding on scraps for Spurs transfer news.

mVnw2Rz.jpg

Fuck these sports journo cunts.

I'm glad Poch has them feeding on scraps for Spurs transfer news.

"Not sure u understand how complex this job is"

Oh yeah, Lyall, a source can tell you they have THREE targets, but only name ONE of them, TWO of them remaining a secret.

The complexity in that baffles me, and I think a job in rumour-mill-sports-journalism should require a 7 year elite university degree.

"Not sure u understand how complex this job is"

Oh yeah, Lyall, a source can tell you they have THREE targets, but only name ONE of them, TWO of them remaining a secret.

The complexity in that baffles me, and I think a job in rumour-mill-sports-journalism should require a 7 year elite university degree.
"Not sure u understand how complex it is to read through forums for fake ITK"

Totti Totti I guess. I sometimes have a feeling he's the incarnation in flesh of FM data base. Corpus FM Anima FM.

Edit: Greaves already saw him and said it shows how low we aim compared to West Ham and some other things I didn't understand because I don't speak cunt

Never seen him before, admittedly.

Was there any more news on our interest in James Maddison at Coventry? Looks like an exciting young player. A good video on YouTube of his development from a young kid (6-7) to breaking into the first team if you like that sort of thing

Didn't know Lyall was a regular 'ol rocket scientist

"Spurs have several or at least one target, and this or these target(s) might be closing in on agreeing personal terms, however nothing is (probably) yet concluded, and should personal terms be concluded, it might depend on whether the selling club(s) agree to the bid(s) from Spurs that was recently communicated or at least probably will be communicated within the next 48 hours, or whatever, fuck you"

fbd.jpg

"Spurs have several or at least one target, and this or these target(s) might be closing in on agreeing personal terms, however nothing is (probably) yet concluded, and should personal terms be concluded, it might depend on whether the selling club(s) agree to the bid(s) from Spurs that was recently communicated or at least probably will be communicated within the next 48 hours, or whatever, fuck you"

fbd.jpg
We probably could or could not be signing a player before the deadline, but if it happens to be after the deadline then sources say we will not be signing anyone until the summer.
its-science-anchorman.gif

How many have actually watched the other Dembele play?

How many watched Dier, Alli, Lamela or Son?

Just because people haven't watched them play doesn't mean they won't be a success.

Look at Ronaldo.. No one had really heard of him, Sir Alex and co had done the leg work in scouting and it paid off.

Not saying it will be the same at all but football transfers are about gambles.

How many watched Dier, Alli, Lamela or Son?

Just because people haven't watched them play doesn't mean they won't be a success.

Look at Ronaldo.. No one had really heard of him, Sir Alex and co had done the leg work in scouting and it paid off.

Not saying it will be the same at all but football transfers are about gambles.

I don't even like football or know who spurs are.

I just want to see a striker signed because everyone else does.

so who do we sign Saido Berahino, Sandro Ramirez, Jackson Martinez, Mousa Dembele, James Maddison or Ademola Lookman 6 players to beat deadline day which of these guys are best suited for our style of play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom