January 2016 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's the point.

If you were talking to me. :kanehand:
I was, but I think I completely missed your point. Could you tell me? :clintonohshit:

EDIT: Ohhhh, you meant in case of injuries (ex. Njie) we would have nobody left to cover that position? If so that makes sense.

The Berahino saga is puzzling. He is not playing much at all for WBA and has fallen out of favor with the manager. His stock is dropping and I can't imagine it will ever go back up to what Spurs have offered. At this rate they will be lucky to get anything from him as he only has another year left on his contract. It seems like they are holding on to him out of spite.

I was, but I think I completely missed your point. Could you tell me? :clintonohshit:

EDIT: Ohhhh, you meant in case of injuries (ex. Njie) we would have nobody left to cover that position? If so that makes sense.
Well injuries are an ever present threat in football, and you mentioned a player who is himself injured as cover. That was my point.

bring on the black box juju busting magic, an unknown kid who as been ripping up the Albanian first division. Who is the consummate pro; just grateful to be allowed to live in a house with indoor plumbing and calls Poch, Dad and Levy, Uncle Dan.

Can anyone explain to me how to embed tweets?
Click on the three little dots, then 'Copy Link to Tweet'.

wNQc1DD.png

Copy and paste the link as it is, and you get this:

If you're on a mobile device, you'll need to select the tweet, then 'Copy to Clipboard' should be an option under the 'Share' menu.

He was probably sick in his mouth at the amount *Abramovitch was potentially offering to move across London!!

*ACCORDING TO ADRIAN CUNTHRAM AT TALKSHITE!

It means more to him coaching an old established great club who he is about to re-energise in a very big way

Who: Igijedi
Where: SC

Ive never heard or seen this guy before, he's not 'official' #ITK but everyone on SC seems to hold him in high regard.

Supposedly called Alderweireld and gave the time of announcement too which is pretty impressive along with other things.

"Mousa" with a laugh face he posted, this imo is Our Dembele signing a contract.

This is the most pointless post ive ever made but everyone on that site is saying when he mentions stuff an announcement is not far away.

You're welcome.

file_280029_0_Damien_Sandow.jpg

I don't accept the 'well who should we buy then' challenge and objections from some. Nobody saw Son coming and I cannot believe that in the entire world (and we do employ people to scout and research players, plus have contacts and access to a vast modern day database of players with tons of stats, video ahead of watching them in the flesh etc) that there is not a striker we could sign that might be decent cover or fall back for us.

January is difficult, every signing is a gamble, won't be as good as Kane blah blah blah.

It is surely far more ludicrous to suggest and believe there isn't a player in the world we could possibly sign that might tick several boxes, particularly given where we (unexpectedly) find ourselves in the league going into February??
Unless you have names that's all just conjecture.

It's very easy to say there MUST be someone. Very different to identify the RIGHT player, for the RIGHT money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom