January 2016 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't rate him fine but to say you don't want a player because of missing one sitter is ridiculous. It happens to everyone. I still think he would be a great addition. He is struggling for form a bit but he hasn't exactly had good support around him providing him with chances.

This is a person who claims Bentaleb isn't up to it because of a single misplaced pass in the opening match against United, can't say I'm surprised.

I'm feeling shades of Damiao about Berahino.

What's Damiao up to these days, besides being a disappointment? Damn, you just know his agent and owners are fucking kicking themselves for trying to push for that stupid money.

Unfortuently, football these days is just a industry with the players being products. I still would like to see his beautiful name on our shirt though, would be massive. :levystare:

Unfortuently, football these days is just a industry with the players being products. I still would like to see his beautiful name on our shirt though, would be massive. :levystare:
The players are not just objects, they are part of it. I reckon Berahino (and his agent) wants a big pay rise, he doesn't much care who gives it to him.

This is a person who claims Bentaleb isn't up to it because of a single misplaced pass in the opening match against United, can't say I'm surprised.

I think you'll find that I didn't actually say that but it was a succession of misplaced passes by Bentelab which is a glaring fault in his game and has cost us.
I also said that he does have promise but needs to work on this aspect.

A bit different!

As for Berahino I have said in previous posts that I don't rate him and I didn't like his whiney bitchy attitude when he didn't get his own way with the transfer!

Again a bit different!

Of course even the greatest players miss chances even penalties but in this particular chance IMO
he bottled it and summed him up and the fact that he is young and English doesn't make up for it!

I think you'll find that I didn't actually say that but it was a succession of misplaced passes by Bentelab which is a glaring fault in his game and has cost us.
I also said that he does have promise but needs to work on this aspect.

A bit different!

As for Berahino I have said in previous posts that I don't rate him and I didn't like his whiney bitchy attitude when he didn't get his own way with the transfer!

Again a bit different!

Of course even the greatest players miss chances even penalties but in this particular chance IMO
he bottled it and summed him up and the fact that he is young and English doesn't make up for it!
Berahino is a good finisher inside the box. He really did bottle that chance against United, but that's what happen sometimes.

Berahino won't be any better for us than playing townsend up front. The boy is playing at his level with West Brom
tumblr_n1eqnyk4p51r2tuixo1_400.gif

To say people are predictable on here is a bit of an understatement....

Spurs in August during window when we just got season started and after a couple of uncertain results: "We desperately need players, doomed if we don't get Berahino, Levy out, pay the 40million for Wanyama"

Spurs in November approaching January window after looking good and Poch being a Levy wet dream utilizing squad to the max: "Berahino useless, nobody out there can improve us, we shouldn't upset the squad"

:levylol:

To say people are predictable on here is a bit of an understatement....

Spurs in August during window when we just got season started and after a couple of uncertain results: "We desperately need players, doomed if we don't get Berahino, Levy out, pay the 40million for Wanyama"

Spurs in November approaching January window after looking good and Poch being a Levy wet dream utilizing squad to the max: "Berahino useless, nobody out there can improve us, we shouldn't upset the squad"

:levylol:
Levy is a genius :levywhoa:

we are doing well but still need to buy in jan if we are going to break in to the top 4 & stay there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom