January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I honestly think some fans have a blind spot to Levy and ENIC bc acknowledging the reality of the situation means realising the club is fundamentally fucked and any ‘success’ will come in spite of ownership rather than because of them. It’s much easier to bury your head in the sand and repeat the same old excuses bc doing otherwise is depressing since the fans trying to get ENIC out is like a fly trying to push a lion.

morning all

60E8BBE6-C18E-4AA4-9C7C-0038C8CEBF10.gif

I honestly think some fans have a blind spot to Levy and ENIC bc acknowledging the reality of the situation means realising the club is fundamentally fucked and any ‘success’ will come in spite of ownership rather than because of them. It’s much easier to bury your head in the sand and repeat the same old excuses bc doing otherwise is depressing since the fans trying to get ENIC out is like a fly trying to push a lion.
Agree with everything you say except the fans can quite easily get the owners out if they band together and make it nasty.

Well liverpool have got Diaz now, seems like we are just a club used to up the interest for sort after players....I'll wait till the end of the window and if we haven't signed at least 2 decent players I give up. Ain't got the energy to care anymore, I'll just come to terms with the fact we are heading towards mid table medicoraty. We are on verge of it already

As soon as our interest in Diaz was made public there was always a chance Liverpool would make their move.

He’ll end up there. More ambitious club, in the champions league and fighting for the title.

Back
Top Bottom