January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any new exciting links that we can get disappointed in?
sarah sausage GIF

Can take Morata as a temp loan to cover Kane like Vinnie was but he shouldn’t be the long term.

I think Morata, Kulusevski and Bentancur on loan hopefully with the option not obligation are about as good as we will do that and moving Lo Celso, Ndombele and Dele on. Leaves so much for the summer though.

Looks like Gil loaned out whilst Kulusevski loaned in.

Gil's very talented but not up to starting PL games regularly, Conte obviously hoping Kulusevski will be able to play more minutes - and is more versatile AM and CM and even an emergency false no 9. Should be an upgrade of a squad player

I think they are too busy holding their breath praying that we could be so stupid.

The laughing comes after the move like Barcelona and Royal.
Yip. Lets look at the Barca, Spurs connection. We helped Barca get rid of Emerson. Then we warmed Wolves up with a low ball figure for Traore. A figure so low, that it ultimately made Barca's low ball figure seem like a huge Pot of Gold.

I'm convinced Levy is a Barca fan. No club owner would go through all this trouble, just to loose out by 4 million.

Listen to the fcuking reports of those we are chasing.

Prefer Liverpool and unconvinced

We are trying and as long as we keep trying we will get movement.

The best thing about Conte is his clarity.

Back
Top Bottom