January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah machine; as he used to run up and down the pitch all game without lapses in concentration.

All sounds pretty bog-standard to me..... "Machine" in football terms usual equates to being a superlative; something way beyond the ordinary.... Kante, Dembele, Lewandowski, Walker for differing reasons have all been described as "machines".

Alonso: Defensively flawed, not particularly quick or athletically gifted WB that is good for the occasional worldie from the edge of the box.

Is it? I feel like a fuckload has happened the last 48 hours.

All that happened is that it was confirmed that we aren't getting players that we were likely never going to get in the first place.

Does anybody look likely at this point, either in or out? We've been rumored with people from the very start and it's gone nowhere, so all we have are a couple new names that likely won't go anywhere either.

All that happened is that it was confirmed that we aren't getting players that we were likely never going to get in the first place.

Does anybody look likely at this point, either in or out? We've been rumored with people from the very start and it's gone nowhere, so all we have are a couple new names that likely won't go anywhere either.
We'll see. I'd be surprised if there weren't a number of moves that wind up happening, maybe I'm a fool.

But the situation definitely seems as "frantic" as described.

Is 10:45 am to early to have a drink?
Only One???

Drunk Penelope Spheeris GIF by Turner Classic Movies

So as it stands, we've only really loaned out Jack Clarke? My expectations were low knowing not a lot is possible in January... but this is most not good.

Angry Season 3 GIF by The Office

Paratici is like me when I found myself single after many years, drunk texting girls I used to know hoping they are interested, regardless of their current form..... she looked World Class 5 years ago! what could go wrong?
:conteshock:

Back
Top Bottom