January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From the YT comments below;

''

Giacinto

2 hours ago
Lol thanks for your editing, you're doing PR works for him, he looks actually good in your compilation. My experience with him, is that he has great talent, but lacks a lot of other stuff, and he's kinda irritating to watch him play. I would like this guy to explode, but I will not be mad if we gave him away''

From the YT comments below;

''

Giacinto

2 hours ago
Lol thanks for your editing, you're doing PR works for him, he looks actually good in your compilation. My experience with him, is that he has great talent, but lacks a lot of other stuff, and he's kinda irritating to watch him play. I would like this guy to explode, but I will not be mad if we gave him away''

Matteo Corti

2 hours ago
Juventus fan here, he’s slower than a turtle with motion problems, if he becomes good in the prem it’s a God’s miracle

raphinha has everything we need and hes quick too

prem proven

if west ham think they have a chance why are we not going all in fuck em over like liverpool done to us

West Ham are wasting their time, possibly in a Levy style masterstroke to make their fans feel like the club are being ambitious. Not a snowballs chance in hell Leeds sell their best player when they're in a relegation battle, no reason for them not to wait till the summer and get a huge fee then.

IMO we need experienced/proven players for the rest of the season, leave it to summer to get "exciting young wingers with lots of potential".
Midfield is shambles as it is and I doubt that juve player is solution for that.
Lol

West Ham are wasting their time, possibly in a Levy style masterstroke to make their fans feel like the club are being ambitious. Not a snowballs chance in hell Leeds sell their best player when they're in a relegation battle, no reason for them not to wait till the summer and get a huge fee then.
they will get less in the summer if they go down maybe a 60m bid would convince them

they will get less in the summer if they go down maybe a 60m bid would convince them

They're what, 7 points clear of relegation? I reckon they feel safe as long as he's at the club, but if they lose him suddenly squad morale drops, the fans are on their back, and that maybe sees them plummet. Staying in this league is worth silly money and they won't risk it, it's not like they're desperate for money.

I knew that diaz deal would fall through. Theres still time till monday. Bit surprised we havent brought in another defender to partner romero. Surely want a solid defence to build squad. Not convinced by dier and sanchez. Surely have to go for lamptey.

This couldn't be anymore fitting

Diaz the thumbnail of the article. Someone Spurs really wanted were in the driving seat for and then got usurped by Liverpool because of our speed of negotiations.

While Spurs' signing is non league Lewes player who supports Woolwich and trolled our best player on social media.

The club is a fucking joke atm.

Back
Top Bottom