January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Selling Dele would be great. With Lo Celso and Ndombele, we will need to find them a new team in the summer again. No way Lyon and Villareal can afford to exercise the buy options.

For me midfield. We have 4 left if Dele, White, Lo Celso and Ndombele go that is Skipp, Hojbjerg, Winks and Bentancur.

Conte likes 352 as well as 343, we basically force him to play 343 for the rest of the season without 1 more CM or risk burning players into the ground.
Not the best player we'd ever sign, and he wouldn't be an automatic starter at Spurs, but Marseille are desperate to get some money for Boubacar Kamara before his contract runs out. He's young, energetic, can play DM or CB...his heat map for the season shows him also covering a lot of ground on the right side of the pitch, so maybe Conte could mould him into that RWB we so desperately need. He's young enough to learn new tricks.

Rumour has it the OM president would be happy with a 10mil ish bid, meaning potential for a tidy profit if he was to join and do well enough to attract the likes of Real, so to me it sounds like a no-brainer.

Sounds like he's got a great head on his shoulders too. Despite OM trying everything to shift him, he the Marseille kid, has remained very committed and professional throughout.

They're not going to get used. Most of their appearances were 2 different coaches trying to work out of they were any good.
They weren't and as a result, their initial appearances dwindled quickly.
They may have got games in the ropey league or against league 2 teams in the EFL cup. That's it. They won't play in the premier league and won't play good teams in the FA Cup.

They're finished as Spurs players and have been for some time.
I agree (bar Gil of course) that these are finished players who we’re better off without, and that their sulking being ancillary players is more negative than any benefit they’d provide.

But do note that we’ve got 4 more league games to play than normal at this stage. A lot of midweek action still to come. SOMEONE is gonna have to play.

Like, if all these outgoings are true, at the very least Harvey White’s gotta stay. But we should be doing more than that.

Gil as an inverted right winger and one of Lucas/Bergwijn as a RWB would have made more sense, I dunno.

For me midfield. We have 4 left if Dele, White, Lo Celso and Ndombele go that is Skipp, Hojbjerg, Winks and Bentancur.

Conte likes 352 as well as 343, we basically force him to play 343 for the rest of the season without 1 more CM or risk burning players into the ground.

Not only is it thin it is shit.

That is amongst the worst MF in the PL.

Absolutely criminal not getting another striker in again. I swear we have people running this club with shit for brains.
I thought we had a great working relationship with Real, so why not ask them about Jovic or Mariano on loan?

Admittedly, both have been poor at Real, but it ain't so long ago that Jovic was ripping it in the Bundesliga and Mariano was a solid scorer at Lyon.

To play backup to Kane, I say that's good enough.

If Dele is gone on a permanent then thank god.

He was going to be by far the hardest of the 3 MFers to move permanently so thank god for Everton and the morons that run that club.

Back
Top Bottom