January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we are all guilty of clicking on links about players mostly trying desperately to believe that a great player is coming before it was the red tops sure we were linked with Maradona at one time ( I know he wore the shirt in a friendly ) I was a lot younger at the time and was thrilled we might sign him innocent days I suppose .

We went for Maradona. Ardilles was our coach and Maradona was his former Argentina team mate and friend. But at that time, Maradona had been kicked out of the world cup and banned because of drugs. We signed Klinsmann instead.

Re: Mitchel

Kid didn't cross the half-way line.

With all the noise over the years about how good our FBs are (or aren't) in attack.... I can't see what all the fuss is about.

Thought the commentary wanted to praise every thing he did, even when making up for poor positional play. He was decent and tenacious but we are stocked left side, relative, unless his contract expires next summer, then why not.

We aren’t signing De Ligt ffs. Juve want an extraordinary fee for him and he’s a Raiola client, so that means eye watering wages for a CB.

Also means at the first sniff of a bigger club, he’d be running down his contract and forcing a way out. Raiola is a prick.

Best off well away from his clients.
bbc uk GIF

Good agents. Bring him in!

We might have a decent shot at getting Vlahovic. Apparently it'll take 200k a week in wages and 70 million transfer fee which seems very doable, particularly if we sell Kane.

If we have the choice between Kane or Vlahovic I'm going to say I'd take Vlahovic without a doubt.

Vlahovic's 21 and has 16 goals and 4 assists in 20 apps this season. He's going to be a fucking superstar for the next 8-10 years at a minimum. Vlahovic, Haaland and Mbappe are surely the next crop of superstar attackers.

If Levy's feeling generous and wants to splash money, having both Kane and Vlahovic would be a dream but doubt that'll happen.

We might have a decent shot at getting Vlahovic. Apparently it'll take 200k a week in wages and 70 million transfer fee which seems very doable, particularly if we sell Kane.

If we have the choice between Kane or Vlahovic I'm going to say I'd take Vlahovic without a doubt.

Vlahovic's 21 and has 16 goals and 4 assists in 20 apps this season. He's going to be a fucking superstar for the next 8-10 years at a minimum. Vlahovic, Haaland and Mbappe are surely the next crop of superstar attackers.

If Levy's feeling generous and wants to splash money, having both Kane and Vlahovic would be a dream but doubt that'll happen.
Who will we sell Kane to?

Back
Top Bottom