January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No need to come out mate just stating the fucking obvious.
If you were someone or a party looking to buy in Chelsea would hold the greater appeal because they are successful compared to our limp wristed lot.
Just because we support spurs doesn't mean we can't see the club for which it is which is all fur coat and no knickers we flatter to deceive.

Spurs fans NEVER give credit to our scumbag rivals. You should know that. End of story. Do not reply to me again until you apologise.

It's this kind of attitude that left us with no signings for 2 windows.
Our squad is both thin and shit. Whether Traore is a brilliant player or not is irrelevant, he will improve our squad. There's no way are we in talks this long if Conte isn't interested. We know Conte can make use of wingers as full backs. He's not even a financial risk.

You want me to get excited about signing mediocre tossers who can’t even always get a start in a mediocre Wolves team?

It was filling our squad with a bunch of them that we couldn’t shift that contributed to us to not be able to sign players for two windows.

It’s unimaginative recruitment like this that’s perpetuating our malais.

You want me to get excited about signing mediocre tossers who can’t even always get a start in a mediocre Wolves team?

It was filling our squad with a bunch of them that we couldn’t shift that contributed to us to not be able to sign players for two windows.

Deal with it.

Traore IN. And when he arrives, you’ll fucking well support him.

I hope you're not one of those getting angry we're selling a kid to Blackburn

Of course he did, or he’s an idiot who definitely doesn’t deserve 15m a year.

How often have you watched games on TV, where commentators and so called experts fawn over Winks when he's had an appalling game? Or praise PEH when all he's really done is run around a bit banging into people and pretended to be injured? Or kept reflecting on when Dele was good 3 years ago?
It feels like a few outsiders think we're better than we are.
I think Mourinho thought our squad was better than it actually is.

Pretty sure Levy is going nowhere till the club is sold (and he has been tryingg to sell it it for years).

Re promises being broken, surely that’s only proven when it’s 01 February and we’ve signed nobody… which I accept is entirely possible based on history and current events too.
"Pretty sure Levy is going nowhere till the club is sold (and he has been tryingg to sell it it for years)."

Odd statement

How often have you watched games on TV, where commentators and so called experts fawn over Winks when he's had an appalling game? Or praise PEH when all he's really done is run around a bit banging into people and pretended to be injured? Or kept reflecting on when Dele was good 3 years ago?
There are plenty of our fans who think we're better than we are. Our esteemed Chairman is one of them as well.

Jose took over telling himself that he had a squad of CL finalists and that he just needed to tweak a few things.....

Conte would have been perfectly aware of the couple of year's struggle since then when he signed.

There are plenty of our fans who think we're better than we are. Our esteemed Chairman is one of them as well.
Well that's why I think he keeps firing and hiring. He can't sell these players, he can't afford to write them off and he certainly can't afford to sign new players until they're gone.
He just keeps hoping a new coach can get more out of them.
Whilst he's been trying to get some one to get the best out of tripe like Dele and Winks, he's not even noticed Kane go down the pan and Son looking burnt out.

Back
Top Bottom