January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Courtesy stevee stevee

Go to the image you want and left click to go to that image.
Right click on image you want (brings up little menu)
Click on "copy image address"
Back to forum
On the menu bar at top of where you post your message, click on the little picture icon.
a box with "http" will appear
right click
click on "paste"
click "insert"
Job done.
Test
Which one?
:mourglasses:

Efl3U4AXkAY8rwH.jpg
And there's me thinking she's unique!

#hussy

We will sign someone today.

Here’s a clue:

1. It can be a Hoover and an Aswan.
2. You can put and carry food/drinks on it
3. A male given name which means ‘the moon which is as red and brilliant as fire’

Put the answers to all these together and you’ll work it out

Good luck

Last edited:
We will sign someone today.

Here’s a clue:

1. It can be a Hoover or an Aswan.
2. You can put and carry food/drinks on it
3. A male given name which means ‘the moon which is as red and brilliant as fire’

Put the answers to all these together and you’ll work it out

Good luck
Lee Trundle ?

Not trying to bait you into anything, just curious would you rather see us bring in Traore, or nobody at all?

Nobody.

To me he's still a mixed bag. In his current form he's very much a one trick pony, although one that does something nobody else does in our squad, but his finishing leaves a lot to be desired.

I wouldn't say nobody in our squad, he does pretty much what Moura does, dribbles at people and then nothing. He just does more of the dribbling. Despite this Moura's XA90 is actually better than Traore's.

I've got nothing against dribbling if it's attached to a spark of creative intelligence. Traore's rarely is and we need that desperately.

I also don't get people saying he'll make a good RWB, when there is virtually no evidence to support this notion and he can't even make the Wolves team some weeks because his managers have issues with his tactical awareness etc - not to mention his lack of tangible productivity.

Nobody.

I wouldn't say nobody in our squad, he does pretty much what Moura does, dribbles at people and then nothing. He just does more of the dribbling. Despite this Moura's XA90 is actually better than Traore's.

I've got nothing against dribbling if it's attached to a spark of creative intelligence. Traore's rarely is and we need that desperately.

I also don't get people saying he'll make a good RWB, when there is virtually no evidence to support this notion and he can't even make the Wolves team some weeks because his managers have issues with his tactical awareness etc - not to mention his lack of tangible productivity.
I'd argue that he brings more pace and presence than Moura though. Moure is a more refined dribbler and finisher, but far less intimidating when he bombing at you. Not that it matters if you all you do after is run it out for a goal kick.

He fills a weird niche that's for certain

Back
Top Bottom