Joe Hart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dont really get all the hate for signing Joe Hart - how many 3rd choice GK's does anyone even know in the premier league?

Look at the teams around us for a start:

Liverpool - Caoimhin Kelleher (never heard of him)
Woolwich - Matt Macy (never heard of him)
Utd - Lee Grant (awful)
City - Scott Carson (awful)
Chavs - Dont even have one listed so assume it is a youth prospect

We actually have done good bit of business here considering he's likely to start a handful of games at most.

Played just under half an hour against Ipswich. Hmmmm I'll reserve judgement thank you, but the humble pie is still in the oven if needed.
Reserve judgement!??
Hahaha
65 posts slagging him off but you are going to......reserve judgment???

Would you be so patient if he had fumbled one in?
Jog on ffs

Reserve judgement!??
Hahaha
65 posts slagging him off but you are going to......reserve judgment???

Would you be so patient if he had fumbled one in?
Jog on ffs

I questioned his signing sammy and I still have my doubts about him joining us but if you read my posts properly (not a hope in hell, I know) I have already said I'd be the first to admit I was wrong and eat humble pie should he prove himself.
If you think a clean sheet after playing less than 30 minutes against Ipswich in a meaningless pre-season friendly warrants putting out the red carpet for Joe then go ahead. I'll wait until he's done well when there's league points at stake or a silver cup.

Please don't tell me to jog on pal just do your usual trick of twisting every word someone says in a post and then having an argument with yourself. You don't seek debate or reasoned discussion, you just look for confrontation and when it isn't actually there you create it yourself. If that fails then you simply resort to a basic insult. You are one sad and ever so predictable person.

I questioned his signing sammy and I still have my doubts about him joining us but if you read my posts properly (not a hope in hell, I know) I have already said I'd be the first to admit I was wrong and eat humble pie should he prove himself.
If you think a clean sheet after playing less than 30 minutes against Ipswich in a meaningless pre-season friendly warrants putting out the red carpet for Joe then go ahead. I'll wait until he's done well when there's league points at stake or a silver cup.

Please don't tell me to jog on pal just do your usual trick of twisting every word someone says in a post and then having an argument with yourself. You don't seek debate or reasoned discussion, you just look for confrontation and when it isn't actually there you create it yourself. If that fails then you simply resort to a basic insult. You are one sad and ever so predictable person.
Fucking yawn pal

Yes, and with good reason. Hart is shit and not worth the wages we're paying him.
200.gif

Back
Top Bottom