Joe Hart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1st goal - I'm still not sure whether to blame him or not, It took a wicked dip, probably should of done better.

2nd goal - Absolutely dreadful, shouldn't get beaten like that.

3rd goal - Just a very good goal, I doubt many keepers would of saved that.

1st goal - I'm still not sure whether to blame him or not, It took a wicked dip, probably should of done better.

Seemed a bit late going for it but not a good picture

Apparently it was all Sissoko’s fault anyway

I wasnt against him joining us as I thought he'd be 3rd choice

Seeing him play you realise he'd do well to start at a Championship team, he really is that bad.

I was vocal in my disapproval of his signing when the sages told me relaxe he's third choice. He is now an active problem for us an injury to Loris and we have Westham level issues. We need a young talented keeper brought in ASAP. No idea where from.

I was vocal in my disapproval of his signing when the sages told me relaxe he's third choice. He is now an active problem for us an injury to Loris and we have Westham level issues. We need a young talented keeper brought in ASAP. No idea where from.
Mourinho is making him 2nd choice, not Levy or any of the posters here. Mourinho wanted to sign Hart - he said so himself. Mourinho is the one that is picking him when we have other, better keepers on the roster.

I'm very confused how people are not blaming Mourinho for this when it is 100% his fault.

Mourinho is making him 2nd choice, not Levy or any of the posters here. Mourinho wanted to sign Hart - he said so himself. Mourinho is the one that is picking him when we have other, better keepers on the roster.

I'm very confused how people are not blaming Mourinho for this when it is 100% his fault.
Who is better in your opinion? (Other than Hugo).

I'm happy to blame jose some other poster hinted at it being a financial constraint forced on him but I don't give a fuck. I just want him gone. Psst...People are laughing at us.

Precisely. And made a few good saves, particularly in the first half. Not blameless for tonight, but certainly not our worst performer.

Back
Top Bottom