Joe Hart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because he was only trusted with Europa league group games against FC Farmer…. Oh and 8th tier Marine. No exaggeration to say I could have played in goal in that game
It is an exaggeration. You would have been shitting your pants and the whole team would have been affected.
Hart is a great GK and he didn't let us down.
But I will be pleased when he leaves.

It is an exaggeration. You would have been shitting your pants and the whole team would have been affected.

He would be shitting his pants watching Hart play against teams above Marine.

Hart is terrible which is why Spurs are praying Celtic will take him off our hands.

He would be shitting his pants watching Hart play against teams above Marine.

Hart is terrible which is why Spurs are praying Celtic will take him off our hands.
Sigh....all these terrible footballers moving from club to club for millions in fees and wages.
If only these dimwits would listen to you.

With no due respect, I’ve played at step 3 the level above submarine albeit on the left

would i keep a clean sheet in a tight game vs their rivals? Doubt it….for Spurs? Yeah prob

With no due respect, I’ve played at step 3 the level above submarine albeit on the left

would i keep a clean sheet in a tight game vs their rivals? Doubt it….for Spurs? Yeah prob
With all due respect you ain't a GK and if you were in goal you would have been shitting yourself.
How tall are you?
Anyhoo Hart will no longer be a Spurs player in a few days time and he was only a reserve while he was here.
I try not to insult or hate people so why should I fuss myself about someone who has never done anything bad in a Spurs shirt?

With all due respect you ain't a GK and if you were in goal you would have been shitting yourself.
How tall are you?
Anyhoo Hart will no longer be a Spurs player in a few days time and he was only a reserve while he was here.
I try not to insult or hate people so why should I fuss myself about someone who has never done anything bad in a Spurs shirt?
6ft, I can still ping a ball

hes shite, always has been. Overrated northern dickhead

I wanted Hart to come good but he’s absolutely finished at this level. In the Lask game he made multiple good saves in the first half, then proceded to make 2 errors which led to goals. I would be petrified if he ever started a league game.

WALOB.... Ask Harry Kane (a top player) what it's like to play in goal.

There's no worthwhile correlation between GK and outfield player.

It tells a story that Celtic would want a washed up goalie who can't cut it in the Premier anymore. The even bigger story is that Hart would consider dropping all the way down to Scottish football.

Back
Top Bottom