Joe Hart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow that's some eagle eyes there ShutUpPatrik ShutUpPatrik , you're actually right!
2DJHNZQ.jpg

It's the same mirror in the lodge
Fair play to Hart, looks like the first clean sheet of the season.

:moursmall:"I want to see players with Heart play for Spurs"
:levystare:"Hey Jose, I have what you wanted , players called Hart"

:mourshock:"No i meant players with Heart"

:levywhoa:"Yes he also has a heart"

:moursad:"He has heart he is a cleaver cunt?"

:levyeyes:"Kind of, his Name is Hart and he is a cunt"

:mourweird:"Can he play RB?"

:levylol: "Can Aurier?"

So Callum Wilson was seen going into Hotspur Way a few days ago but was never seen leaving. He is in one of those rooms isn't he, locked in until he agrees to sign :levystare:
Genius Levy, building an on site prison to get the prices down on player contracts :levywhoa:

Going back to my idea to have a kid on loan with a pull-back clause should a keeper get injured,this would make more sense to the squad than paying someone 30k a week for a freak emergency.

As a few have mentioned this, here's my thoughts;

The reason for sending someone on loan is to get game time/1st team football.

Let's say we send Whiteman on loan to a club and then Hugo gets injured in November (or February) for example.
We recall him but he's not going to be playing and gains nothing from sitting on the bench, so the "loan" was useless in terms of his development. We can't loan him out again as the TW would be closed.
Also loaning someone to 2 different clubs in the same season is a bad idea, they don't settle, get used to training methods, gell with other players etc.

Secondly, and most importantly, we would want him on loan to play and be a starter for that team.
No club will agree to take him on loan as a 1st team choice and then agree to him having a recall, leaving them with no 1st choice keeper.

I dunno what's real any more... that coulda been Neil Sullivan with a bit of clever computer tweaking for all I know!

Any way, if he's ours now, I wish him well in our colours... what else are we supposed to do, as fans... hope he fails? Fuck me....

Someone just let me know if I'm allowed to be happy about this or not!

Then again, he joins a long list of players who always seemed to play well against us, and who we've then gone on to sign.... with mixed results!

Case for the defence m'lud:

TERRY FENWICK
RUEL FOX
ANDY SINTON
ANDY REID
ØYVIND LEONHARDSEN
MICHEL VORM (somewhat ironically)
FERNANDO LLORENTE
MOUSSA SISSOKO

Last edited:
Brilliant signing, now I am really confident going into the next season. I believe if we’re a bit lucky and the attractive attacking football we usually play, we can win the Champions League.

Back
Top Bottom