Jose In Or Out 2021 Poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose In or Out?

• Total voters
Out now. The best thing he's done for the club is send Skipp and Sessegnon away to learn football elsewhere. And taking the cups seriously. Our team plays like a group who have never even trained together.

I don’t think Lo Celso or Bergwijn should be on that list, tbh.

Lo celso probably can be given the benefit of the doubt but he still doesn't wow me, and is always injured.

Not sure if Bergwin is top quality but atleast he puts a shift in. The rest are shite.

In. People need to look at the bigger picture and see that this team simply isn't good enough anymore. It's a shell of poch/avb. Our 2-3 good players are coming to their career peak and the rest are average fillers.

Dier
Moura
Lamela
Aurier
Bergwin
Davies
Sissoko
Doherty
Lo celso
Sanchez

They're all simply not good enough for top 4. The club truly is in crisis. Our squad needs atleast 200m thrown at it. Losing eriksen has left a massive hole in our final third. Kane needs competition. We need atleast 2 top quality midfielders. We need new fullbacks. A new cb. And ANOTHER STRIKER
You’re correct in what you say about the players and squad not been good enough. The manager is not good enough or up to the job either though. He’s been on a steep enough downward curve since he left Inter Milan 11 years ago in 2010.

In. People need to look at the bigger picture and see that this team simply isn't good enough anymore. It's a shell of poch/avb. Our 2-3 good players are coming to their career peak and the rest are average fillers.

Dier
Moura
Lamela
Aurier
Bergwin
Davies
Sissoko
Doherty
Lo celso
Sanchez

They're all simply not good enough for top 4. The club truly is in crisis. Our squad needs atleast 200m thrown at it. Losing eriksen has left a massive hole in our final third. Kane needs competition. We need atleast 2 top quality midfielders. We need new fullbacks. A new cb. And ANOTHER STRIKER
There are 4 squads with more talent than us: City, Liverpool, Chelsea, United and even united is a maybe.

Our squad is more talented than teams like Leicester, West Ham, Everton, Villa, Leeds. But these teams actually have a FUCKING GAMEPLAN when they go forward. Jose has no fucking plan at all besides hoping the other team trips over the ball and we get a tap in or we score a worldie.

its such a weird one, when he first turned up we were playing good football, still getting results - it was decent. Then something has just changed, i dont know what, but its changed drastically - fallouts with players, piss poor tactics, slow subs? Does he get complacent? Scared? i really dont know. But i do know I cant watch any more of this football anymore. Its awful. If I thought hed change his mind and actually get them on the front foot id be very much Jose In but we all know this isnt going to change, so its Immediately Out for me. Which is actually really sad

the culture of free flowing exciting football. That is the the spurs DNA Mourinho is alien to that
We’ve both watched plenty of matches over the years where that’s not happened. Getting to be a bit like “the west ham way” when we fondly look back at stuff that rarely happened.

Ledley?

The same man who is in charge of our defence.

Let's not get sentimental here, Ledley isn't a very good coach and is only at the club because of his playing career.

Every time I have heard Ledley speak, he does not strike me as a good communicator. You can have the most talent in the world, but it does not make you a good coach. Henry was a disaster at Monaco.

For 1-3 games I don't see an issue.
Good to give a young, black, English manager a chance.

Anyway.. how do you know he isn't a very good coach?

Ledley?

The same man who is in charge of our defence.

Let's not get sentimental here, Ledley isn't a very good coach and is only at the club because of his playing career.

Every time I have heard Ledley speak, he does not strike me as a good communicator. You can have the most talent in the world, but it does not make you a good coach. Henry was a disaster at Monaco.
yeah its definatley ledleys fault:ledleylick:

Dier
Moura
Lamela
Aurier
Bergwin
Davies
Sissoko
Doherty
Lo celso
Sanchez

The average fillers, as you call them, are all full Internationals for their respective countries. We aren’t Stoke, mate. I know Jose is doing his best Pulis impression, but we’ve got more talent than that

Out now.
Not tomorrow, not next week, not after the Caramel Cup, now.
Easy decision when you are playing FM2021. Just a lot of shouting.

I agree with you but a) have an escape plan b) Propose who should take over and *more importantly* why

The average fillers, as you call them, are all full Internationals for their respective countries. We aren’t Stoke, mate. I know Jose is doing his best Pulis impression, but we’ve got more talent than that

Most of our squad couldn't get into the likes of Leicester, West ham or Aston villa. Pure average. Just Kane, son, alderweirderd, lloris and PH I rate

I know what you are driving at but Mourinho does not suit us.
Not driving at anything. Saying it flat out - get the rose tinted specs off mate. We may be shite now, but we’ve been as shite before.

Can still close my eyes and see us getting beaten by Sherwood’s Villa. One of the worst games ever against West Brom when we lost 1-0. Colchester. Bayern. Poch had dozens of shit matches in charge of us.

As did AVB, Harry, Hoddle, etc.

Glad fans are not at the stadium. Would be absolutely toxic.

Still In all the cups. Final on the horizon - chance to to appease the “no trophy” crew.
Not going to make CL through the league. Yet We have been top of the league this season and find ourselves here within weeks of that happening.

So all things considered for me - for now - he keeps his job.

But if we go out of the EL this month I can see that being the final straw for Daniel and wheels being set in motion. Financially we are in trouble with no CL and an ever increasing wage bill. Something has to give.

Also I Remember laughing at woolwich when they sacked the last guy with no plan in place.

And yet here we are actually turning into that lot....a fully entitled fan base........

So I would like to think levy will have his next move fully mapped out rather than what we are seeing in this poll. ( I also think not letting Dele leave on the cheap is a sign he’s thinking ahead.)

Not driving at anything. Saying it flat out - get the rose tinted specs off mate. We may be shite now, but we’ve been as shite before.

Can still close my eyes and see us getting beaten by Sherwood’s Villa. One of the worst games ever against West Brom when we lost 1-0. Colchester. Bayern. Poch had dozens of shit matches in charge of us.

As did AVB, Harry, Hoddle, etc.
we been shite plenty but never this boring the forst half was awfully dull

:dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom