Jose In Or Out 2021 Poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose In or Out?

• Total voters
I know what you are driving at but Mourinho does not suit us.
You mean that we deserve better than watching relatively expensive teams play less than relatively expensive football?

What's that in Latin? To Do Is To GiveTheIllusionOfSuccess

Mou out in the long term, but let's not kid ourselves that this is going to happen while we hold our breath.

There are worse time ahead and if I'm wrong - Great!

Most of our squad couldn't get into the likes of Leicester, West ham or Aston villa. Pure average. Just Kane, son, alderweirderd, lloris and PH I rate

And 8 weeks ago people were saying there was not an Woolwich player that would get in the Spurs team.
How times change hey, or do you just think you are totally exagerating your list.
Most of the ones you name are not starters, a load of them were in run to CL final just 18 months ago, all full internationals. A couple are coming to end of their career at the top level, but that is it.

And 8 weeks ago people were saying there was not an Woolwich player that would get in the Spurs team.
How times change hey, or do you just think you are totally exagerating your list.
Most of the ones you name are not starters, a load of them were in run to CL final just 18 months ago, all full internationals. A couple are coming to end of their career at the top level, but that is it.
And 8 weeks ago, they wouldn’t have got a sniff, but now it’d be packed with the fuckers. Shows how fickle and short term football is.

We were top of the league 8 weeks ago and now we want to rip it up and start again.

Some mentals want Levy to sack himself.

Loads want to actually kill Mourinho.

I want a good twenty players flogged in the centre circle before our next match.

We are a shower of entitled cunts that deserve this misery. Top of the league eight weeks ago and now the world is ending.

And 8 weeks ago, they wouldn’t have got a sniff, but now it’d be packed with the fuckers. Shows how fickle and short term football is.

We were top of the league 8 weeks ago and now we want to rip it up and start again.

Some mentals want Levy to sack himself.

Loads want to actually kill Mourinho.

I want a good twenty players flogged in the centre circle before our next match.

We are a shower of entitled cunts that deserve this misery. Top of the league eight weeks ago and now the world is ending.

8 weeks ago anyone paying attention would have told you we were in a false position as we were scraping games due to Son & Kane scoring at a ridiculous and unsustainable rate. We scraped so many of our wins this season and have looked like a two bob lower league underdog for the most part since we restarted football back in June/July due to this dogs cunt of a manager you keep sticking up for amd his tired old negative tactics that don't work unless he can throw the best players in the game at it.

Last edited:
I think we should give him time to play the final he got us into and think of our europa league chances.
All patterns of play are gone at the moment because of loss of Kane, Reguilon and Lo Celso. N’Dombele gets kicked and stomped on every game with no rest. Son hasn’t got anyone to play with on left and isn’t provided good enough service to make his runs.
There is nothing we can hurt teams with.
If we get our version of Arteta in there now I don’t belive we will get much better.
The only hope is Jose can still win a cup and it’s Europe we want.
We need this season done with and if the football doesn’t improve dramatically and we’re not in champions league we need a very good and inspired decision as to who we get next.
No interim manager or half decent free option will get us anywhere at the moment with huge gaps in squad we have.

MOURINHO IS A FUTURE TOTTENHAM LEGEND HE HAS SPURS TATTED ON HIS CHEST. IN THE SUMMER HE NEEDS A 250M+ WAR CHEST, A MASSIVE CLUB EXODUS AND A REBUILD RETAINING KANE, SON, HOLJBERG, AUDI VERALD, LLORIS.

250M SUMMER WAR CHEST TO MEAN BUSINESS. THE CLUB NEEDS A HUGE REBUILD.

MOURINHO IS A FUTURE TOTTENHAM LEGEND HE HAS SPURS TATTED ON HIS CHEST. IN THE SUMMER HE NEEDS A 250M+ WAR CHEST, A MASSIVE CLUB EXODUS AND A REBUILD RETAINING KANE, SON, HOLJBERG, AUDI VERALD, LLORIS.

Step away from the Absinthe. It solves nothing.

I think we should give him time to play the final he got us into and think of our europa league chances.
All patterns of play are gone at the moment because of loss of Kane, Reguilon and Lo Celso. N’Dombele gets kicked and stomped on every game with no rest. Son hasn’t got anyone to play with on left and isn’t provided good enough service to make his runs.
There is nothing we can hurt teams with.
If we get our version of Arteta in there now I don’t belive we will get much better.
The only hope is Jose can still win a cup and it’s Europe we want.
We need this season done with and if the football doesn’t improve dramatically and we’re not in champions league we need a very good and inspired decision as to who we get next.
No interim manager or half decent free option will get us anywhere at the moment with huge gaps in squad we have.

I'd love for us to sack him before the finsl so he has no chance of a lasting legacy here tbqh

Audi Verald sounds like the love interest from an Austin Powers film.

Is that on top of the , circa, £150m he's already spent ?

This is only heading one way, and the sooner it happens, the better in my opinion.

If he goes now, at least we may get a new manager bounce, even if it's a temporary manager until the end of the season. This bounce may actually produce good football and lead to silverware in some shape.

But more importantly, if this carries on with this shit football under the portuguese fraud, the likes of Kane, Son, Ndombele and any other half decent players may not be happy to stick around and will angle for a move to clubs that have a real chance of winning something.

Levy has a huge decision coming up. Back Jose and probably lose our best players, or bring someone in who can galvanise the squad, play decent football and show that we can head in a different, and hopefully more successful direction.

Back
Top Bottom