Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

have to win 7 out of their 8 remaining game to match jose's best point tally which i very much doubt so

and even then he is still trophyless , 3 years , 300m spend, 0 progression
Blimey Vancat Wonmina that is some knowledge of Jose’s best points tally you have there. And I bet you never had to look it up either such is your devotion to your messiah. Jose sends his love

:moursmall:

Last edited:
I'm curious what you sent him. Care to share?

:levyeyes:
It was nothing rude it was after the five game losing streak, I was asking for a statement for why Jose was still in a job when previous managers such as AVB and Ramos has been sacked after similar runs and questioning his style of play.

I doubt he even saw the email. The more irritating thing is Spurs have an email address for questions but they have never answered any emails I have sent them.

I have tried to put pressure on the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Trust and had an email conversation with Martin Cloak on why they are not getting more answers from the club. He basically said the club refuses to answer their questions on it.

Mourinho blames others cos he is sore loser, petulant child and an arrogant prick. Its who he has always been, since he stepped on the big stage and I wont ask anyone to hold their breathe that he would change. One doesnt need to twist football tactics to rationalize why - its simply who he is.

I dont give much credence to anyone that tries to twist Zonal vs man-marking into some notion of management style. Such a writer either has an agenda or has no idea what he is wrinting about. But you would easily jumping on anything, no matter how ridiculous, that you think supports your criticism of Mourinho,.

On one hand you claim he is a dinosaur using the system he used 15-20yrs ago, but unsurprisingly ignore the fact that his previous teams (Porto, Chelsea, Madrid) played a high line. If Mourinho was sticking to his old ways we would be playing a high line.

The reality is that it is much more difficult to play a high line successfully than to sit deep and need better players to do so. Most players find it easier to defend the ball in front of them as opposed to facing their own goal.

You cannot play a high line if your defense continuously give the ball back to the opposition while your midfield cannot hold on to the ball. Eventually you will be forced back deep into your own line and your attackers will become pseudo defenders.

This is not about Mourinho, but the reality of the game. But then for you, everything is about Mourinho.
You cannot play a high line if you don’t put pressure on the oppo, but that requires coaching your players how to press up front, something the dinosaur has proven that he doesn't have a clue how to do.

All he is seen to do and say is “press” but there is and has been no evidence that we do it in a coordinated fashion, we press like a school team, individually. He’s a fucking dinosaur.

Your God is dyeing on his feet right now, fans against him, most of the team against him, rival fanbase laughing at him (just as we’ve done previously when he was at Utd and Chavs),

Where does it go from here? You’re the expert, tell us in your experience when it’s this shit give us the examples where he turned it around? His finished.

Last edited:
It was nothing rude it was after the five game losing streak, I was asking for a statement for why Jose was still in a job when previous managers such as AVB and Ramos has been sacked after similar runs and questioning his style of play.

I doubt he even saw the email. The more irritating thing is Spurs have an email address for questions but they have never answered any emails I have sent them.

I have tried to put pressure on the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Trust and had an email conversation with Martin Cloak on why they are not getting more answers from the club. He basically said the club refuses to answer their questions on it.
You also attached a dick pic didn’t you......

No, the press conference will probably be tomorrow.
MouAnon glued to their screens, looking for a new sign of defiance and blame to go to war with against the corrupt, biased Spurs fanbase who want him out. "Give us something Jose we're fucking dying out here".

200w.gif

Sure it is not lost on him that of the so called 'Big 6' we are the one that is not still in a European competition.

Has to be said that his fabled ability to instill mental toughness has met with our capacity to wilt under pressure and seen the man fall short.

The bloke ain't the answer but I am not sure he is necessarily the problem.

And before people say it's Levy I think for a club as big as we undoubtedly are, to have gone so long without a trophy with the players we have had, is nearly impossible to comprehend.

Not for me a circle that can be squared.

What people didn't get about this specific quote is that Jose was not being arrogant at all - at least not this time. It was the opposite. He basically said that his players in the past were responsible for their glory together. Obviously the coach is very important, but, in the end, coaches depend on players. That's what he said. Very simple concept.

Also, it's not just media bias against Mourinho. Some Spurs fans want chaos. They want to see the club in crisis, so that Jose is fired. Yet, they are the "real fans"...

Jose is staying.

COYS
So we don't need the prick as he can't influence anything. Great, get rid of the fucker immediately then.

Sure it is not lost on him that of the so called 'Big 6' we are the one that is not still in a European competition.

Has to be said that his fabled ability to instill mental toughness has met with our capacity to wilt under pressure and seen the man fall short.

The bloke ain't the answer but I am not sure he is necessarily the problem.

And before people say it's Levy I think for a club as big as we undoubtedly are, to have gone so long without a trophy with the players we have had, is nearly impossible to comprehend.

Not for me a circle that can be squared.
Mental weakness is maybe not his fault, style of football i, toxic behaviour is. Let‘s stop making excuses for the parts of him that are Inexcusable

So we are saying the players got stale and started underperforming for Jose in about 1/3 of the time
No but some of the players that got Poch the sack are still hanging around like a bad smell

Rose
Sanchez
Dier
Aurier
Winks
Sissoko

So get rid

Ndombele could also be added but we aren’t going to recoup anywhere near what we shelled out and has shown the occasional promise so persevere

Lamela Toby Hugo probably near the end
Hart Doherty I really don’t know why Jose got them

Gio
Juries out and needs to work on his fitness

So plenty of problems for any prospective new manager!

Back
Top Bottom