Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well in fairness they didnt get any better when he left. And no way were they ripping it up before he arrived
I'd actually argue Dele Alli has improved. Still not at the level we need him to be, but at least so that we can have a little hope for the future. We can't sell 20 players..

Winks and Dier though...

I'd actually argue Dele Alli has improved. Still not at the level we need him to be, but at least so that we can have a little hope for the future. We can't sell 20 players..

Winks and Dier though...
Dele is a shadow of himself.

It's hard for me pinpoint exactly what proportion of that is injury, laziness, form, or attitude.

So glad he's gone. Worst decision in ENIC's tenure was giving Jose the job. Not suited for Spurs at all and a lost 18 months.

This time next year, when Poch has failed and Mourinho has been reappointed we'll all think...

giphy.gif

Redirect Notice
Jose has truly gone insane

"Press, Press, Press, Press Henrix, for fuck sake, Press. I don't care your 32, press".

JM: “It depends on the nature of the player. The way Mhki dealt with it, is different to other players. He realised he was not ready for this reality – physical, mental, competitiveness. Also his body, to adapt to that intensity with little time to recover from match to match, is hard.”

:harrysmile:

Suspect the effluent will be spewing from his mouth during the Euro's seeing as he's signed up as king pundit. But the bullshit has already started, the guy is the Trump of football.

Sickening, we would have got top 4 if he had used Bale properly. Basically wasted half a year of his talent because of dinosaur's ego.

God how much I hate Mourinho. I wish he would stop talking about Spurs or our players he was an utter failure as our manager. His comment about half a trophy just shows what an arrogant prick he was.

Back
Top Bottom