Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:mourwhat:
"We came 12th the year before, I then took them to 6th" !!!!!!! Nice piece of rewriting history there from the dinosaur!!

I hope somebody called him out on that bullshitting. He's like Trump now if he speaks it, he thinks it's actually true.

I rue the day this cunt ever set foot at this club and if he returns we should boo the fucker relentlessly.

BB1aYJU9.img

"Smell your Ma!! ....... Meet your Da!"

I genuinely want to punch in the face, the people who thought that hiring him was a good idea. It always angers me.

When I become a crypto trillionaire and buy ENIC out, I’ll have research every season ticket holders opinion of this one issue.

If found guilty, they will have to take a punch from Mike Tyson before allowed re-entry to the stadium.

Likewise, Katie Taylor for the women and Hasbulla for the children. Only then will I have closure.

Back
Top Bottom