Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone not getting regular starts should get 90m imo
..... Result doesn't matter.
I'm happy to see the youngsters start, but you're telling me that if we get beat 7-2 again or some similar scoreline, that won't matter?

I'm happy to see the youngsters start, but you're telling me that if we get beat 7-2 again or some similar scoreline, that won't matter?

...Will it honestly matter? ...In significant terms, how much does the scoreline in the home tie matter now?

Either way, I'm not simply saying "play the kids"..... GLC, Foyth, KWP, Ndombele (if fit) , Lamela (if fit), Vorm (if fit) all need game-time.

Sessengon is a £30m player with 2+ years senior experience... Skipp has competitive CL minutes vs Barca and others....

Only bonafide 'kids' I potentially see would be Tanganga or Parrot.

...Will it honestly matter? ...In significant terms, how much does the scoreline in the home tie matter now?

Either way, I'm not simply saying "play the kids"..... GLC, Foyth, KWP, Ndombele (if fit) , Lamela (if fit), Vorm (if fit) all need game-time.

Sessengon is a £30m player with 2+ years senior experience... Skipp has competitive CL minutes vs Barca and others....

Only bonafide 'kids' I potentially see would be Tanganga or Parrot.
We've qualified so the result doesn't matter from that point of view, it's still important to put out a side that can win the game and be professional about it. The players can't just have that attitude that the scoreline doesn't matter, they must want to win every game, if we're going to push on.

We've qualified so the result doesn't matter from that point of view, it's still important to put out a side that can win the game and be professional about it. The players can't just have that attitude that the scoreline doesn't matter, they must want to win every game, if we're going to push on.

Nothing I've said condones that extreme an attitude from a manager to player point of view.

Vorm (?)
KWP / Dav / Foyth / Rose
Skipp / Ndombele (?)
GLC / Eriksen / Sessengon
Parrot

= Rotation; not throwing the game.

Nothing I've said condones that extreme an attitude from a manager to player point of view.

Vorm (?)
KWP / Dav / Foyth / Rose
Skipp / Ndombele (?)
GLC / Eriksen / Sessengon
Parrot

= Rotation; not throwing the game.
That's not a team that can beat Munich tbh or what I would call competitive.

That's not a team that can beat Munich tbh or what I would call competitive.

You don't think they'll rotate too?

Again, we don't need to win.....

Besides, it's quite clear from his comments about staying in London to max out the training opportunities with the rested players, that JM is putting more emphasis on the weekend's league game.... And rightly so.

I sense you'll be in a minority of one here.....

Back
Top Bottom