Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Sun reported that a number of Spurs stars had been left 'dismayed by his old-school tactics and uninspiring training sessions'.

Lloris, however, insists that he and the rest of the Spurs squad are thrilled to be working under the former Real Madrid and Chelsea boss.

'It's not easy to come in the middle of the season, but it's a great opportunity for us. Everyone is happy. The work is good. We are a group that is always positive.'

Rumors come from the same Sun reporter who is Danny Rose's mouthpiece.

Hmmmmmm
Ah, is that the case. I also see that Dier is refuting it, as is Lloris.
Which is good, because as a Spurs supporter it's no source of joy to read that about a club I've been supporting for 50 years.
The team at the moment resembles a ship without a rudder, which is a worrying thing for a club who just employed a manager with Mourinho's track record and pedigree.

Please refer to my response to Reidy but I’ve had a speeding ticket this week which has pissed me off big time!!
I can’t even go on an awareness course as I went on one three years ago
Bastards
36mph in a 30 at ten o’clock !!
And that was on my driveway....
Maybe slow down then? You’re putting children and road users at risk with your reckless driving. Still, typical of you to joke about it. At your age you shouldn’t be allowed to have a car. You can’t even control your mouth on here. Get a mobility scooter and save the good people of Lincolnshire from a grisly death.

Soooooo.....

Nobody has any concerns about the rumours spreading about player disquiet about training and tactics?

Amazing really - given the level of tosh spouted on here about what may or may not have been going on in the latter days of Pochs tenure.

Still, a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....

Lai la lie......

it’s literally just Danny Rose being a dumb cunt you twat. He’s the only one who’s still a problem. Everybody stopped having problems after Poch got the boot.

Please refer to my response to Reidy but I’ve had a speeding ticket this week which has pissed me off big time!!
I can’t even go on an awareness course as I went on one three years ago
Bastards
36mph in a 30 at ten o’clock !!
And that was on my driveway....
I think you can retake the awareness course if it's been three years. Think so. learned that after paying the fine and taking the points without realising it a few years back.

Rose: Causes a ruckus.
Mou: Takes Rose jogging.

What timeline is this? To be fair this is good man management from José.

I think you can retake the awareness course if it's been three years. Think so. learned that after paying the fine and taking the points without realising it a few years back.

Ok

Just checked and I took the last course in August 2017 so I’m struggling

:mourcry:

Maybe slow down then? You’re putting children and road users at risk with your reckless driving. Still, typical of you to joke about it. At your age you shouldn’t be allowed to have a car. You can’t even control your mouth on here. Get a mobility scooter and save the good people of Lincolnshire from a grisly death.

Difference being I don’t drive when I’m drunk unlike you cider boy

I was on my mobility scooter when I got caught btw

Difference being I don’t drive when I’m drunk unlike you cider boy

I was on my mobility scooter when I got caught btw
All credit to you mate, I see you don't give a fuck

Sheila-Reid.jpg

Ah, is that the case. I also see that Dier is refuting it, as is Lloris.
Which is good, because as a Spurs supporter it's no source of joy to read that about a club I've been supporting for 50 years.
The team at the moment resembles a ship without a rudder, which is a worrying thing for a club who just employed a manager with Mourinho's track record and pedigree.
Because no one can spell patience anymore within 100 km of a football stadium. It’s amazing really.

Back
Top Bottom