Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What an absolute cunt Paul merson is, where is he getting this shit from
Translation:

“Arteta has supposedly transformed Woolwich into a force to be reckoned with and a new style and everything’s great. But we are still 10th, and 6pts behind Spurs.
The thought of us finishing top 4 is laughable so I will mention Chelsea instead. They are in poll position despite the gap being 4pts, when a mere 8 weeks ago it was 12pts. Poll position I tell ya.
They beat City and Southampton and they didn’t deserve it....didn’t deserve it....and I’d love it, LOVE IT if they fail forever and Jose regrets it and will win nothing ever again and and Arteta will win 50 titles soon and Woolwich are the best, the BEST WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

:pochcry:

So we are hitting the home straight after this “winter break” thing, ie: shit is going to get real.....
So Jose has talked a lot about it and can’t wait to “get to work” with his players over this period...

Although some feel we are playing complete dross and that’s fine, some think Jose is a master tactician and that is also fine, but at the end of the day, come what May, the verdict on Jose will be read and the following outcomes will determine how we unite behind him next season (Levy included) or some will continue to doubt him...

1- CL, FA, T4 = Instant Legend 10/10
2- CL, T4 = Instant Legend 10/10
3- CL, FA = Instant Legend 10/10
4- CL = Instant Legend 10/10
5- FA, T4 = Hero 9/10
6- FA = Job well done 8/10
7- T4 = Job well done 7/10
8- None of the above = Jury’s out 5/10

The odds are in his favour to pull something out of the season and become endeared to the fans, right?

I heard him say that he’s giving the players who played against Southampton an extra day of holiday for getting through the tie. It’s a good way to reward them. It was one of the player’s gripes under Poch that he didn’t give them enough days off. I think this is where mourinho’s experience is showing. Not using it as a stick to beat Poch with but if the players produce better performances with being rewarded then hopefully it works.

He really does live and breathe football. I wonder if he'll ever be able to retire.
I don't think the cap helps that much. He should have gone for a fake moustache at least if he wanted to disguise himself.

I don't think Jose minds being snapped. He loves the limelight. Which is better for us as fans as it means more footage to digest.

I've watched more pre/post-match pressers in the last few months than the last five years. Jose knows that he has a lot of fans to win over yet and is doing his best to do so. I rate that he is trying to sort that out by taking it head on rather than giving the bare minimum generic answers/appearances like most managers do.

The MSM is garbage but is pretty much the only medium for a manager to communicate with fans.

Back
Top Bottom