Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of his last acts in shelling out a club record £60 million on Ndombele wasn’t a very encouraging sign for the rebuild project ahead.
What exactly are you arguing?

His gone. Its irrelevant now. The current manager is under performing, the current manager is playing 523 still despite us being awful.

If you dont think the mistakes are his fault, fair enough but my point stands that every manager who is under performing always gets this supposed bad luck with individual errors.

It's a long period uninterrupted of getting fitness levels and working on tactics daily, not like it is now where they will warm down have 1 day then go again
You know what? Not having a pre-season is just another excuse. Wait until we start the new season and Mourinho complains that he didn’t have a full pre-season because of Euro 2020.

He's not a Tottenham manager. He gave a case study in why tonight. Never seen a more pathetic display. The second was barely worth playing. He'd already given up.

The longer he stays the more damage he'll do.

What exactly are you arguing?

His gone. Its irrelevant now. The current manager is under performing, the current manager is playing 523 still despite us being awful.

If you dont think the mistakes are his fault, fair enough but my point stands that every manager who is under performing always gets this supposed bad luck with individual errors.

I’m not the one who keeps bringing up Pochettino. He had his time, it’s gone, he was correctly sacked and it’s history. The problem is the fears a lot of people had that Mourinho wasn’t the right man and was yesterday’s man is very much in focus now.

I’m not the one who keeps bringing up Pochettino. He had his time, it’s gone, he was correctly sacked and it’s history. The problem is the fears a lot of people had that Mourinho wasn’t the right man and was yesterday’s man is very much in focus now.
I didnt either mate. I was making a point about managers suffering individual mistakes. Every manager who gets sacked has the same issue. It's not just bad luck.

Here we are again. Yes injuries i get that but we're like a pub side. Disorganised, unmotivated rabble. It reminds me of every time we played someone decent under Sherwood but at least we beat the other chaff in 13/14. 2 defeats to Chelsea, 2 defeats to Leipzig, loses to Wolves, Liverpool, Man Utd and Bayern. The 2 victories against decent opposition were hugely fortunate

Ease off the guy. Massively loaded against him for all kinds of reasons. Won’t be able to tell until we have (close to) a full team - absolute nonsense to judge with no grown-up strikers.

Dealt a very bad hand, just have to make do and get what we can. However, no sense in just experimenting like we’re playing friendlies.

Back
Top Bottom