Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I feel like a cunt for saying it, He does deserve more time and I know there are mitigating factors.

But I truly am starting to lean Jose out now, we have seen what happens to Jose teams when they get this bad, it feels like he has totally skipped the good first 2 seasons that he usually brings to a club and gone straight to the melt down.

criticising players, making stupid subs of 17 year old Centre halves just to rub it in Parrott’s face.

I just don’t get it.

I would be able to take these results if we were playing good attacking football but losing due to our shit defence. But we are shit in every department, I am on the dinosaur train and I will be hoping he does something to piss levy off as that’s the only way he doesn’t get the summer.

I feel like a cunt for saying it, He does deserve more time and I know there are mitigating factors.

But I truly am starting to lean Jose out now, we have seen what happens to Jose teams when they get this bad, it feels like he has totally skipped the good first 2 seasons that he usually brings to a club and gone straight to the melt down.

criticising players, making stupid subs of 17 year old Centre halves just to rub it in Parrott’s face.

I just don’t get it.

I would be able to take these results if we were playing good attacking football but losing due to our shit defence. But we are shit in every department, I am on the dinosaur train and I will be hoping he does something to piss levy off as that’s the only way he doesn’t get the summer.

We were shit before he took over. And now hes here we are still shit. I dont see what the difference is.

Lost faith in him as soon as he lost faith in the squad... Not making subs untill 75 min ? And than take out our best player ? All for him to have some excuses.

Back
Top Bottom