Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the worst thing , some would rather Jose fail just so they can say they were right
The saddest thing is that if the shit hits the fan the majority of our fans will back the chairman, who said he's only involved in football to milk its popularity, rather than the manager.

Even those who celebrated his appointment will turn on Jose quicker than lager turns to piss to protect their man.

They always do. And they always will.

Last edited:
The saddest thing is that if the shit hits the fan the majority of our fans will back the chairman, who said he's only involved in football to milk its popularity, rather than the manager.

Even those who celebrated his appointment will turn on Jose quicker than lager turns to piss to protect their man.

They always do. And they always will.
It depends John......if Jose gets 450M to spend on 26 players, dumps the majority of them (who he actually agreed to sign) barely rotates and wins nothing in five years, then I think criticism of him over the owners will be warranted.

It depends John......if Jose gets 450M to spend on 26 players, dumps the majority of them (who he actually agreed to sign) barely rotates and wins nothing in five years, then I think criticism of him over the owners will be warranted.
Jose won't get 450M though, will he.

And regardless of the circumstances, you know, as well as I, there are those who would always back Levy over the manager.

Last edited:
Jose won't get 450M though, will he.

And regardless of the circumstances, you know, as well as I, there are those who would back Levy over the manager.
Why won’t he get 450M over five years?
That’s 9 averagely priced good players today.

I don’t know about anyone else, but if Levy backs Jose as much as Poch was backed (again, 26 players and 450M spent) and wins nothing in five years, I will hold the manager responsible.

If Jose is not backed this summer, due to quibbling over a few mil then I will blame Levy.

Don’t forget that Poch got 7 players in his first summer window.
In that window he sold two DMs (Sandro and Livermore) and bought in Dier but played him RB.
He also replaced Dawson with Fazio and Stambouli who got one season.

Dele for Siggy was the only hit to be honest, so if Jose does similar with his budget that’s also on him.

Do people really think Mourinho will be here in 3 or 4 years? Look at his career to date. Whether he is good, bad or indifferent there is no chance of that. Levy and Mourinho are so mismatched there is a sitcom in it. It might be all sweetness and light at the moment but it cant last.

Nonsense video.

Winks dropping deep allowed us to pass more effectively out of the back? Lol did he watch our last 6 games? We had like 30% possession in each game, and that was entirely on the counter. I can count on one hand the number of times we built out of the back.

Davies advancing to support Son? Davies hardly got out of our half all season.

Let's not get too caught up here. We did well the last six games because we essentially parked the bus, made it hard for the opposition to create any reasonable changes, and we were lethal on the counter.

We were solid against Everton, but they really had nothing to play for. Newcastle mostly outplayed us but Kane had a blinder. Same against Leicester. And Arse was 50-50 and it just went our way luckily.

Nonsense video.

Winks dropping deep allowed us to pass more effectively out of the back? Lol did he watch our last 6 games? We had like 30% possession in each game, and that was entirely on the counter. I can count on one hand the number of times we built out of the back.

Davies advancing to support Son? Davies hardly got out of our half all season.

Let's not get too caught up here. We did well the last six games because we essentially parked the bus, made it hard for the opposition to create any reasonable changes, and we were lethal on the counter.

We were solid against Everton, but they really had nothing to play for. Newcastle mostly outplayed us but Kane had a blinder. Same against Leicester. And Arse was 50-50 and it just went our way luckily.

Agree mostly. We were awful against Everton, terrible game. Newcastle game wasn't great, but close enough to how Mourinho planned for it to be I guess. Leicester were missing three of their back four, had awful replacements and no James Maddison.

Will take a lot of improvement for teams to have any fear of playing us this season.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic:

"You want to be a winner everywhere you go?, then meet with the best manager in the world - Jose Mourinho. He is a type of Manager that fears not, He is more like Zlatan. He does not fear the Club Boss, the Players, The Journalists. The only thing He fears is to not deliver a Trophy for his Club."

"I won with him at Inter Milan, and when I was in PSG he gave me a call and said 'don't you want to come over here at Manchester United, it's my first season here and everyone looks strange, the kit, the badge looks strange so if you come over we will help them win a Cup or two, your presence will give these players a big lift.' I said why not."

"When I get there It was a very young team that plays Europa League. I told them we are going to win, because Trophies respects Zlatan and Jose Mourinho. We won trophies that year and qualified for the Champions League."

"Jose and myself left the Club and they went back on winning nothing. So you must look out for Tottenham next season as Jose will start his first full season with them. "

:bow::coys::bow:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic:

"You want to be a winner everywhere you go?, then meet with the best manager in the world - Jose Mourinho. He is a type of Manager that fears not, He is more like Zlatan. He does not fear the Club Boss, the Players, The Journalists. The only thing He fears is to not deliver a Trophy for his Club."

"I won with him at Inter Milan, and when I was in PSG he gave me a call and said 'don't you want to come over here at Manchester United, it's my first season here and everyone looks strange, the kit, the badge looks strange so if you come over we will help them win a Cup or two, your presence will give these players a big lift.' I said why not."

"When I get there It was a very young team that plays Europa League. I told them we are going to win, because Trophies respects Zlatan and Jose Mourinho. We won trophies that year and qualified for the Champions League."

"Jose and myself left the Club and they went back on winning nothing. So you must look out for Tottenham next season as Jose will start his first full season with them. "

:bow::coys::bow:
get him In not troy Deeney

Back
Top Bottom