Jose Mourinho

Do you accept Jose Mourinho as your saviour?

• Yes

Votes: 352 66.9%
  • No

Votes: 174 33.1%

• Total voters

ArcspacE

Supporter
ENIC OUT NOW !!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Better than not doing his job.

There’s also quotes from Llorente. Ndombele and Aurier stating Poch called them and convinced them to sign, so it’s slightly naive to think our managers sit there in a dark room and when they turn the lights on, a new player is standing there he knew nothing about.
They have NO say in the transfers - they give a list of player types they want to Levy and Hitchen

sammyspurs

Suspended
What a crazy analogy, just stick to football.

You only blame a few times, once under Harry, once under Poch. Other than that they aren't to blame for results at all, right, gotcha.
Why should I stick to football?
Do have fifteen different thought processes depending on the subject?

I think the way transfers work is as ArcspacE ArcspacE says, in part.

We know fro the doc. Both Hitchen and Levy say Jose is after a certain type of player "very difficult".
It's then up to Hitchin to identify these players, within budget. Levy then does (or does not) do the deal.

That is not to say that when Hitchin identifies the players he doesn't present the list to Jose for approval/final choice/order of choice.

It’s a wish list of players criteria - not names per se
So basically the manager says I want this kind of player. Then Levy/Hitchen go around and make a list of players including shit, shitter , shitter and shittest. Mou looks at them and says, go get me shit, since hes better than shitter and shittest. Lo and behold, we end up with Hojboj and Hart.

ArcspacE

Supporter
ENIC OUT NOW !!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
So basically the manager says I want this kind of player. Then Levy/Hitchen go around and make a list of players including shit, shitter , shitter and shittest. Mou looks at them and says, go get me shit, since hes better than shitter and shittest. Lo and behold, we end up with Hojboj and Hart.
Literally that is exactly what happened

thinktank

Listen to thinky
Looks like we might be giving him more of the type of squad he's used to dealing with.

Decent depth/options.

A CB and a DM would really round us off... should just go for it and get it all done.

MVP

🌽🥝🥑🥥🍊
The keys to success this season.
  • Good team spirit
  • GLC and Ndombele playing at the top of their game
  • Back up striker, I don't mean Bale.
Unless we end up relegation trouble, there is no need to make any sudden moves.

So do the PRO-JOSE people think he will have any excuses with the new additions of Bale and Sergio (if this comes to fruition)? Or will it still be a lack of quality and a lack of mentality that gets the blame?

So do the PRO-JOSE people think he will have any excuses with the new additions of Bale and Sergio (if this comes to fruition)? Or will it still be a lack of quality and a lack of mentality that gets the blame?
I’m in the pro-Jose crowd. Let me put it this way, there’s nothing he can do or doesn’t do regardless of his squad or situation that will appease the non-pro-Jose crowd.

I’m in the pro-Jose crowd. Let me put it this way, there’s nothing he can do or doesn’t do regardless of his squad or situation that will appease the non-pro-Jose crowd.
So if he continues to struggle to get results, plays a very conservative brand of football, and we are out of the fight for CL football, you are ok with that and think he has every excuse?

So if he continues to struggle to get results, plays a very conservative brand of football, and we are out of the fight for CL football, you are ok with that and think he has every excuse?
doesn’t matter the situation, the non-pro-Jose crowd wouldn’t be ok with whatever that happens.

if we’re doing good, it’s because of something else or someone else, if we’re doing bad, it’s all his fault.

/end of story

doesn’t matter the situation, the non-pro-Jose crowd wouldn’t be ok with whatever that happens.

if we’re doing good, it’s because of something else or someone else, if we’re doing bad, it’s all his fault.

/end of story
If he gets us playing well and winning then that is on him. How could anyone argue that? We have played like shit for 2 years now. That was on Poch and now it is on Jose. But if the results change and the fluidity comes then Bless the man.

Top Bottom