Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Then what was your point in asking me that question?

Oh yes... as always there is no point, you're just trying and failing (again) to have a dig at Mourinho.

The point was that Jose was not a success based on what Man United's expectations are.

They do not set out with goals of winning Europa League and 2nd places. It doesn't mean they were bad seasons but he was not a success at United.

There is no dig at Jose just facts. But as always because they aren't totally homeristic Spurs takes you can't handle it so have to start crying.

I’ll echo what I said after the sheffield game. I’m done with this experiment, time to be ruthless levy and move on. Yes it’s just one game but the signs are there for all to see.

Taking off Dele and replacing him with sissoko was criminal, maybe if we were 2-0 up I could let that slide but not at 0-0. His tactics don’t work, his style is outdated and he’s just blamed his players after the first game of the season.

No accountability whatsoever from this guy, he is finished and we were silly to go for such a drastic change in style after poch. The problem here is not investment, the problem is levy’s decision making because Jose was never the man for this squad

The scary thing is that this is going to be a long drawn out process, with out fans in the stadium the pressure will not build sufficiently to get him out quickly. We are in for a horrible shitfest this season unless levy can be the ruthless cunt we all know and love by sacking him sooner rather than later.

yes I’m emotional, yes I’m over reacting probably, yes I’ve had a few pints. But get this “clever cunt” out of my football club, this squad would do better under a manager with 1% of his pedigree if that manager was at least committed to playing some football.

I don’t think it has anything to with Davies who can go forward.

It feels like variation of the long ball to the target man/striker tactic. It’s almost as if he has read some statistics that right backs contribute to a large percentage of goals and placed huge significance on this. It’s extremely one dimensional and not actually effective

It might have some logic if your right back is Dani Alves. Or Cafu. But Aurier or Doherty? No fucking way.

It's a tactically stupid way of playing with these players and will never work here.

I’ll echo what I said after the sheffield game. I’m done with this experiment, time to be ruthless levy and move on. Yes it’s just one game but the signs are there for all to see.

Taking off Dele and replacing him with sissoko was criminal, maybe if we were 2-0 up I could let that slide but not at 0-0. His tactics don’t work, his style is outdated and he’s just blamed his players after the first game of the season.

No accountability whatsoever from this guy, he is finished and we were silly to go for such a drastic change in style after poch. The problem here is not investment, the problem is levy’s decision making because Jose was never the man for this squad

The scary thing is that this is going to be a long drawn out process, with out fans in the stadium the pressure will not build sufficiently to get him out quickly. We are in for a horrible shitfest this season unless levy can be the ruthless cunt we all know and love by sacking him sooner rather than later.

yes I’m emotional, yes I’m over reacting probably, yes I’ve had a few pints. But get this “clever cunt” out of my football club, this squad would do better under a manager with 1% of his pedigree if that manager was at least committed to playing some football.

Yep. We need an intelligent cunt in charge. Not stupid cunt

"Lazy pressure. Lazy pressure up front, that is what I am saying, and that creates unbalanced situations for the rest of the team.

"I could also feel that some of my players are not fit. Matt [Doherty] was struggling to play the way he plays and the way you want him to play, as an example.

"We also had other players that were a little bit in trouble from a physical point of view. Two very strange pre-seasons for some and in other cases not even a pre-season, but congratulations to my dear friend Carlo and the Everton boys."

Wow, whatever "Mr Nice Guy" medication he is on it's definitely working !

We simply cannot go through a season ceding possession and territory of the ball consistently, and hoping to catch teams on the break. It isn’t a sustainable path to success.

If Jose has any chance of succeeding here long term, he has to get the team playing 10 yards higher up the pitch and putting more pressure on our opponents when they have the ball.

Telling players they need to be “cunts” is Martin Allen / Joe Kinnear management tactics. Jose has to do better.

His performance today made Dele’s look good.

I will not be surprised if he's gone by Xmas, this looked an odd fit pre covid.

Post covid and a club with a huge new stadium but the spending power of Bournemouth does not look a happy fit now from either side.

Unfortuantely for Jose his strengths, has become his weakness, and he has a weak number two, rather than accessing and working with what he has, his making things twice as hard, and before long will be throwing is toys out the trolley

Jose will be the 1st manager sacked this season.

Jose has two options either play 3-5-2, with sess and aurier./doherty as wing backs, or 4 - 3 -3, we do not have the personel to play two in the middle, the team has no interest in defending for 90 minutes.

Jose really needs to buck up ideas and quickly.

There is simply no excuse, by now he should have a formation and shape to the team, and we should have nucleus to the team.

The sissoko sub was criminal, if i was daniel i would put jose on garden leave and bring back poch or get an interim with rb manager for next season.

Back
Top Bottom