Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For not want to create the poison thats going on in places like woolwich. Sack mourinho what next? Its not being a jose apologist its trying to support your team. Keep sacking managers and we'll have same old shite.
And when next manager comes in plays open football we get torn apart youll be slating him for being tactically inept were too open, too naiive. Cant win with people on here

Can you make a point without making stuff up about things people have never said.

And what is this nonsense about Woolwich? Keeping or sacking Jose has nothing to do with Woolwich. Just saying we don't want to be like Woolwich is a terrible way to try and justify your views.

You are right when you create a fake argument which involves making stuff up that nobody has said it can be tough to win with people. If instead you go on what is said and not your fantasy world scenario's you will see its pretty reasonable.

Managers don't have the luxury of time these days - what has Mourinho done in this year that says he deserves us to invest more time and money in him? He's got us to defend in numbers what else? What are we getting behind exactly??

Managers don't have the luxury of time these days - what has Mourinho done in this year that says he deserves us to invest more time and money in him? He's got us to defend in numbers what else? What are we getting behind exactly??
Top of the League?

All the top teams did some shitty match until now and we lost many points during the last 15 mn but the top 4 is still possible .

Baz I love you but I have to break the news

we're 7th :levyeyes:
The question was “what are we behind “?

Im behind us being top of the League even just for a couple of weeks and Klopp going berserk after an undeserved win against us because he considers us to be rivals

For not want to create the poison thats going on in places like woolwich. Sack mourinho what next? Its not being a jose apologist its trying to support your team. Keep sacking managers and we'll have same old shite.
And when next manager comes in plays open football we get torn apart youll be slating him for being tactically inept were too open, too naiive. Cant win with people on here
Buuuuut....you can have a solid defence and play an entertaining brand of footie no? Poch managed it for a couple of seasons, pep does it, klopp does it. I don't think strong defence precludes good football -it is a good foundation granted but against wolves we sat back for 89 mins and paid the price - and not for the 1st time....mourinho can blame the players for not doing as he asked but....really?!? I'm sure none of them wanna defend forn99 mins and create very little at the other end...

Buuuuut....you can have a solid defence and play an entertaining brand of footie no? Poch managed it for a couple of seasons, pep does it, klopp does it. I don't think strong defence precludes good football -it is a good foundation granted but against wolves we sat back for 89 mins and paid the price - and not for the 1st time....mourinho can blame the players for not doing as he asked but....really?!? I'm sure none of them wanna defend forn99 mins and create very little at the other end...

They’ll do as they’re told!!

:mourpoint:

Troopz said
“we’re 15th! We’re fucking 15th”!!! far more recently but bang Arteta’s drum if you like

And if they win tomorrow they are the same distance off us as we are off top..

I'm not banging on Arteta's drum. But you can't use an example of "We were top of the league for 2 weeks" as a reason to give Mourinho an extra year if he fails in yet another cup for us.

Im behind us being top of the League even just for a couple of weeks and Klopp going berserk after an undeserved win against us because he considers us to be rivals
That's fair if it's enough for you - were you also one of the supporters who at the time said being top doesn't mean we have a chance of winning the league?

And if they win tomorrow they are the same distance off us as we are off top..

I'm not banging on Arteta's drum. But you can't use an example of "We were top of the league for 2 weeks" as a reason to give Mourinho an extra year if he fails in yet another cup for us.
I didn’t say that was a reason to give Mourinho an extra year

And if they win every game this season they will win the PL

#logic

8 Away games this season and 1 defeat at Liverpool.
We have also played Man utd Chelsea Wolves and Southampton away from home.Beat City and Woolwich at home.
Lost at home to the second and third placed teams in the table meaning only the top 3 teams have beaten us all season.
15 games played 3 defeats semi final in one cup still in Europe and 3 points of second in the table.
Plenty to get behind in my opinion

That's fair if it's enough for you - were you also one of the supporters who at the time said being top doesn't mean we have a chance of winning the league?
As I’ve bought into Jose probably not

I know that you haven’t been on this Forum long but you’ve probably noticed that occasionally posters on here melt sometimes!

Others have an agenda that no matter what a manager does for the side or doesn’t they want him out as is the case with some now

Bumpy ride ahead but I’m sticking with Jose until the end of next season at least

I reckon Levy will too

Back
Top Bottom