Juan Foyth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Farewell Foyth

Translation - 'Villareal buys Foyth' ......

Warchest CONFIRMED! Surprised Levy didn't drag it on until the last day of the window to make pyramid hands about transfers and not enough time etc.

Levy can now give a comprehensive list of players for whichever manager is 7-10 days away to purchase. Keeping in mind all they'll have to work with is the Foyth money.

Erling Haaland - 180M
Jack Grealish - 70M
JLingz - 9M
Victor Wanyama - 4M

Good luck, Paulo Ryan!

Last edited:
So we have a shocking defence and the young guy that goes out on loan proves himself and becomes a solid defender and wins a European cup and we sell him.

what is going on at spurs?

So we have a shocking defence and the young guy that goes out on loan proves himself and becomes a solid defender and wins a European cup and we sell him.

Footage from his most recent competitive match...

I like the kid and he's clearly talented but he's hardly a defensive stalwart.

This could end up being one we regret but I'd tend to think it's a fair fee for him and he won't ever really be worth more than that.

He can show flashes of genuine class on the ball at times, he'll then run into trouble and give it away the next minute.

Was never going to be a starter here so makes sense for all involved.

Levy saw $$$.

Kid had promise, I think it's a shame. Maybe he'd always be a risk, but David Luiz made a career out of being a risky but effective player and he wasn't on the radar until 24-25 when he joined chavs. I think Juan will be a better player than him in a couple of years.

Levy saw $$$.

Kid had promise, I think it's a shame. Maybe he'd always be a risk, but David Luiz made a career out of being a risky but effective player and he wasn't on the radar until 24-25 when he joined chavs. I think Juan will be a better player than him in a couple of years.
Not sure he'll be a better player but that's exactly it. Luiz started at CB in a PL winning team. We've had Dier, Sanchez and Toby each cost us several goals this year. Foyth at least offers you incisive forward passing and the ability to carry the ball forward a bit. And flexibility to play CB, RB and as an iffy DM. At 23 hes the last of our CB's I'd have been looking to move on, except for Rodon. Really don't think we've handled him well at all, though I accept he's frustrating.

Disappointed. Especially if we have a new manager coming in who wants to play. We are hardly blessed with decent players at CB/RB. As long as the £ is reinvented then that's the only thing we can take from it.

I wonder who gave the OK to this?
It was an option to buy after the initial loan, it was ok'd in September. He is only 23 and raw, we will regret this considering some of the true quality shit we should be offloading first. We have Sanchez who has player 10 times more football is older and still makes howlers.

Another shambolic decision.

Letting Foyth go whilst we still have clowns like Sanchez and Dier in the squad at centre back. Foyth is twice the player either of them two jokers are.
He should have at least been allowed to meet the new manager and show what he can do.

Back
Top Bottom