Judas is on Twitter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol cunt never scored in a World Cup final and I'm racking my brain to see if I remember him playing is six consecutive tournaments, I'm assuming he means Euro 96, WC 98, Euro 2000, WC 02, Euro 04 and WC 06. We didn't qualify in 94 or 08, was he still first choice CB in 2006?

Lol cunt never scored in a World Cup final and I'm racking my brain to see if I remember him playing is six consecutive tournaments, I'm assuming he means Euro 96, WC 98, Euro 2000, WC 02, Euro 04 and WC 06. We didn't qualify in 94 or 08, was he still first choice CB in 2006?

Everyone knows the first black player to score for England in the WC finals was Gary Lineker.

He was in the squad for all of those, but I certainly value my time too much to check if he actually played.

Can I have an OBE

scared homer simpson GIF

...10 lords a leaping 11 people like me 12 million people hate me 13 I'm a cunt 14 is after 13 isn't it (not too sure) 16 give me a bloody knighthood - I've been tweeting about it for days now 20 why are all the haters hating on me?

Always worth another watch.

‘Pound for pound the best defender in the world’ ?? Bollocks.
Pound for pound the biggest traitorous cunt in the world more like.
Man believes his own hype. If he wasn't so unfairly treated during his *checks notes* successful spells at *checks notes* Southend and Macclesfield I'm sure he'd be at a top team.

Mother fucker refers to himself in the third person as the Sol man. What a cunt. As the song goes.

Back
Top Bottom