Judas is on Twitter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I could get the old effigy and noose out of the shed again if anyone thinks it would help?

Not sure this is the right place for one of your dominatrix sessions is it?

peter greene gimp GIF

That is Comedy Gold from Sir Judas, high up in his castle in the air Alps.
Every sentence, no, every phrase is a gem. The interview contains everything that's wrong with him, crammed into less than 3 minutes. Well done, GBN.

"Y'know, there's a lotta people unpopular that have Sirs, OBE's, MBE's..." (ermmmm, nobody mentioned 'unpopular', Sol. By the way, they're called 'Knighthoods')
"If you look at what I've done and what I've gone thruuu..." Self-inflicted, mate - self-inflicted.
"I'm up wiv some o'tha sportin' greats of our country." Yes Sol. of course you are. Now drink your Horlicks.
"I don't know why I get overlooked on these kind of occasions." ...ermmmmm....
"Ten years ago I won the FA Cup with Portsmouth." That seals it - Arise Sir Judas!
"I've been a ICON for this country..." ...okaaaaayyyy....

Actually, on reflection, he's convinced me. I'm going to recommend that he's not only awarded all the things he's asked for, but that he's made King of The Sirs and a Lord to boot.
Arise Lord Judas of Self-Interest, OBE., MBE., CBE., Baaaah, King of The Sirs. Can't wait to hear his maiden speech in the Second Chamber, which hopefully will be on the important subject of Sol Campbell.

UyA4Nfp.png

Give that man a Sir.

In a way I genuinely think all Spurs fans should now ignore him , we should close this thread. I think being dismissed and ignored would upset him more than the stick , being an irrelevance would really irk him.
Because of his no limits narcissism he will be convincing himself the abuse is simply a validation of his greatness , that he shattered our hearts in to tiny pieces, that is how narcissists think.
I think Spurs fans shrugging their shoulders and saying ,who ? would really pain him. He may have been an invincible but he is not revered at Woolwich like Henry, Bergkamp, Adams, Wright or Viera, truth is he is largely forgotten by them , so to be forgotten by us as well would be the best thing we could do . I am sure he would prefer to be disliked than dismissed

Only my opinion , a very unqualified one at that

Last edited:
In a way I genuinely think all Spurs fans should now ignore him , we should close this thread. I think being dismissed and ignored would upset him more than the stick , being an irrelevance would really irk him.
Because of his no limits narcissism he will be convincing himself the abuse is simply a validation of his greatness , that he shattered our hearts in to tiny pieces, that is how narcissists think.
I think Spurs fans shrugging their shoulders and saying ,who ? would really pain him. He may have been an invincible but he is not revered at Woolwich like Henry, Bergkamp, Adams, Wright or Viera, truth is he is largely forgotten by them , so to be forgotten by us as well would be the best thing we could do . I am sure he would prefer to be disliked than dismissed
Agreed. That or dismemberment.

Back
Top Bottom