Julian Nagelsmann

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This brings up an interesting hypothetical.

But first, let's assume your brain was made of gold. The average human brain weighs 3 pounds, and gold is currently worth ~£20k/lb. This makes your entire golden brain worth £60k - meaning anyone would likely still be homeless, assuming they were so with a non-golden brain.

No matter, let's get to the hypothetical: at £20k/lb, how much of your brain would you be willing to part with? Keep in mind, you can apparently get about £4k for your "spare" kidney.
Well, if you have healthy shit, you can get about $1k a month to go shit at a FMT centre. Actually that was years ago, it’s probably $2k or more now to go for a few shits.

Value an abstract concept.

Well, if you have healthy shit, you can get about $1k a month to go shit at a FMT centre. Actually that was years ago, it’s probably $2k or more now to go for a few shits.

Value an abstract concept.
I'd never trust you with my shit.

Real wrong un this bloke. Will be on the scrap heap in 3 years, bullet dodged big time Imo
Starting to think the same thing. I'm getting tired of managers who always make demands like they're god's gift to football.

Motherfucker, in the real world you can't have everything you want. If you want to really succeed you have to be flexible to real world conditions. Sometimes you have a shit player or two, key players get injured etc.

Pep is the only manager in the history of football to always get what he wants.

Don't know what the guys asking for but when its putting clubs off him then he might want to be more flexible with whats hes asking for. Looks like he won't be getting a top job this summer.

Starting to think the same thing. I'm getting tired of managers who always make demands like they're god's gift to football.

Motherfucker, in the real world you can't have everything you want. If you want to really succeed you have to be flexible to real world conditions. Sometimes you have a shit player or two, key players get injured etc.

Pep is the only manager in the history of football to always get what he wants.
He wanted Kane

He just can’t catch a break against us

Very happy with Big Ange coming in but can't help but feel that coming to Spurs would have been great for JN's career. Next to no pressure to win anything but if he did then he would be able to lord it over the dinosaurs.

Now it just looks like he is coming across as a bit of a cunt who is too hard to work with by making too many demands.

Like I said elsewhere, think he just wants the season off. Whether it's because he's not particularly interested in the clubs with vacancies or he wants a break to recharge, or both.

You never say no without knowing what you're turning down, I answer calls from recruiters all the time with zero real intention of taking the position - but you never know when someone might surprise you with their terms.

"Not engaging in the hiring process" sounds just like that. Bit of an overreaction from some here I believe.

Like I said elsewhere, think he just wants the season off. Whether it's because he's not particularly interested in the clubs with vacancies or he wants a break to recharge, or both.

You never say no without knowing what you're turning down, I answer calls from recruiters all the time with zero real intention of taking the position - but you never know when someone might surprise you with their terms.

"Not engaging in the hiring process" sounds just like that. Bit of an overreaction from some here I believe.

Didn't know his agent posted on here, fair play.

Seems more like he thought that he was above having to need an interview...

Jokes are meant to be funny mate.

If I have the self awareness of a cardboard box, you have the intelligence of a dead gnat.

:nunothumb:

Now leave this thread so the rest of us can have intelligent conversations. Cheers lad

P.S Nobody likes you

Jokes are entirely subjective, just because you're an utter bore, that's not my problem :D

Didn't take long for you to resort to type with a childish response, you're fekin unbelievable 😆

Back
Top Bottom