Kane Is Going Nowhere This Summer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Part of me is worried that keeping Kane against his will, will just lead to worse performances and lower morale of the team. Then when we decide ah ok we will sell him then, we get £30m less.

Part of me is worried that keeping Kane against his will, will just lead to worse performances and lower morale of the team. Then when we decide ah ok we will sell him then, we get £30m less.
I hope he puts in a transfer and leaves. Which decent player will want to sign for this trophyless club and be held to ransom when they have better prospects elsewhere?

England should play 4231 imo, don't need both Mount and Phillips in there. I'd drop Phillips. Kane just had a great season playing a hybrid 9/10 role.

pickford
walker-stones-maguire-chilwell
rice-mount
foden-kane-sterling
rashford

That'd be our best team I think, the front 4 is very fluid and Kane would flourish imo. Kane can go to number 9, Rashford move wide, Sterling swap flanks, foden can go to number ten or play either flank. Just give them freedom. Mount can link midfield to attack and just keep Rice in there to protect.

Contracts don't work that way.
Pure, undiluted COPE

totally in denial.

Good news is, Kane's been so shit at the Euros, it might put City and Chelsea off the idea and leave him be.

If Kane wants to go, he'll just make it impossible for the club to keep him. Easily done. Ronaldo, Neymar, Bale etc all left, you think their clubs wanted them to leave? lol

...and Lewa steps up and scores against Spain
Stars step up in big moments
Missed from 2 yards with his feet. Scored with a header where he very obviously fouled the spanish defender. Bleh.

Also did nothing against the likes of slovakia and lost. Didnt step up much in that big moment. Bottom of their group so far.

Dream on, this is the typical negotiation dance. Every player has a price and if a buyer pays he goes. City will pay.

despite being a rich club City’s highest transfer was like 68 million. Levy is going to ask for AT LEAST 150 million. I think that may even be a little steep for them.

despite being a rich club City’s highest transfer was like 68 million. Levy is going to ask for AT LEAST 150 million. I think that may even be a little steep for them.
Ergo, no dice.

Honestly, I think it's 50/50 whether an official bid is even made. I think City was thinking he might be available for around 90m.

Back
Top Bottom