KF Shkendija vs Tottenham Hotspur 24th September

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And if you want to call the defence of your country nationalism I don't know what to say about you...

In the UK if you are proud to be British, or god forbid English, you are generally regarded as a Nazi. Just put a Union Flag or St George Cross in your Twitter handle & reap the whirlwind :adewtf:

Just imagine for you brits a foreign nation, starts to declare that are the real descendants of Alfred the Great or something like that.

Luckily we don't have to worry about that, no-one wants to claim to be British, pretty much everybody hates us. Even the people that live here. :levyeyes:

Can someone explain to me why we keep having to go to these shitholes on the other side of Europe?
Are these two legged ties?
Because we finished 6th and the Arse won the fucking FA cup, that's why we are having to qualify for this bollocks.

No, single knock out game.

Long time lurker here, but first time posting.The guys basically trying to steal our most famous historical figure by harassing history and misquoting ancient writers. They rename their airports and national buildings with Greek names and have made dozens of statues of ancient greek figures, the most famous is the statue of Alexander in Skopje. Not to mention the propaganda in the books that teach their children that are descended to ancient Greeks. I am not trying to sound like a nationalist (which i am not) but the whole world knows that they are basically a mix of slavs,bulgarians and Albanians and try to steal our ancient history in order to identify with something... Just imagine for you brits a foreign nation, starts to declare that are the real descendants of Alfred the Great or something like that... it's unacceptable
If they want to reference Greek culture that is a compliment isn't it? Hardly worth getting your knickers in a twist over that.
If a foreign nation declared they were the descendants of Alfred the Great we would think that is pretty funny then get on with our day.

Macedonia is an incredibly beautiful country. It's a real hidden gem. They have amazing lakes with almost fantastical scenery. Just a shame about their hatchetmen footballers...
If you know your history, my post was a reference to a Redknapp quote about going to Elland Road on a Tuesday night when Michael Dawson had fucked up and let Leeds score an equaliser in the last minute in the fa cup years ago.

2010harryhill400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom