Kyle Walker-Peters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good of luck for the future, Pete Bastard!!!

It's a shame we never got to know the bastard inside you. :pochcry:

Best of luck to the lad.

Worth mentioning I guess that this has been a painless transaction owing in large part to Southampton's belief that they have a real player here. We might well be making a mistake here if they're right.

Good luck to him.

Another success for the Academy in earning another £12m for its efforts - real shame he didn't play more for the first team after (I think) 3 MoTM awards, as I think with better management he might have gone on to be Spurs RB (and think the short run of games at Southampton demonstrates that).

Nice bit of wedge for a pretty average player. I suspect he looked better than he is in the relaxed environment of the post lockdown mini season. I suspect his limitations will become more apparent when the season starts again.

Saints fan here.

You're absolutely mental letting him go.

I honestly thought you'd want to keep him.

He's been immense for us.

He wasn't that great in the games I watched for you and was completely out of his depth in every game he played for us.

Hope he works out for you but not close to the level of player that we need.

That's a lie. How did he get all those MOTM awards?

You're a troll.

All those MOTM? How many did he get?

In one of the games I watched he wasn't even good, let alone the man of the match yet he "won" the award.

I would say using MOTM is a terrible way to judge a player.

Walker-Peters was still the soft, ball watching plug for Southampton that he was for us.

All those MOTM? How many did he get?

In one of the games I watched he wasn't even good, let alone the man of the match yet he "won" the award.

I would say using MOTM is a terrible way to judge a player.

Walker-Peters was still the soft, ball watching plug for Southampton that he was for us.
Remember guys.

tenor.gif

He's a wee bit too lightweight, a bit too lacking in concentration...Aurier is the better player currently and I fucking hate Aurier. Wonder if we have a sell-on % or buy back clause if he does well.

Has to be a right back coming in soon, please for fuck sake let a right back come in soon.

Saints fan here.

You're absolutely mental letting him go.

I honestly thought you'd want to keep him.

He's been immense for us.
I think we will regret letting him go, but Poch never fancied him , either has Jose and if he hasn’t been able to compete with Aurier to make the spot his own then it seems best to let him go

Back
Top Bottom