La Liga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ok, here's a question - I'm off to the Berbenau to the Berbenau for the tour tomorrow.

Is it treason to get a shirt? I was thinking of getting VDV's name on one....

I've got a couple of Inter shirts. Both bought from the San Siro.

I wanted to get their away shirt when I went to the Bernabeu last April but didn't get around to it.

Is it treason to own a Germany shirt?

Explanation: At work we had a sweep for the last Euro Championship and I drew ze Germans. Long story short we all took its bit serious and bought shirts...

...honest.

I own a ton of shirts, Roma from 1995, Barcelona from 98, Spain shirt from 98, Ireland.....you get the point. As long as it isn't another English club then I don't see the problem....I know someone who buys every new Newcastle shirt despite supporting West Ham, I genuinely can't talk to him about without wanting to smack him about a bit.

Dannyboy said:
I own a ton of shirts, Roma from 1995, Barcelona from 98, Spain shirt from 98, Ireland.....you get the point. As long as it isn't another English club then I don't see the problem....I know someone who buys every new Newcastle shirt despite supporting West Ham, I genuinely can't talk to him about without wanting to smack him about a bit.

I have a Holland shirt bought on the cheap a few years back. Got more use out of it recently as it had 'Van der Vaart' on the back.

:rafaaaa:

Buying shirts from other teams is not treason , i always buy shirts when i visit cities on holiday. And it comes in handy when those teams play the scum or the chavs ... I was wearing my Napoli shirt and Milan shirt with lots of pride this year in the cl

My mum , god bless her, once brought me home an Arse shirt from a visit to London , she said : you collect football shirts dont you and the man in the shop said this is the best team in London :harryfacepalm:

Think about it before you blow €70 on another team's shirt!

I don't wear other team's football shirts (only Spurs for me!), but generally get a polo if i'm in a foreign city 'cause they're better design and a bit more versatile than a footy shirt!

My Valencia polo has had several run-outs this year!

Valencia for me as well. Been out that way a few times. They play in white and have skilful players who consistently underachieve. Hmm...

Belgian Spur said:
Buying shirts from other teams is not treason , i always buy shirts when i visit cities on holiday. And it comes in handy when those teams play the scum or the chavs ... I was wearing my Napoli shirt and Milan shirt with lots of pride this year in the cl

My mum , god bless her, once brought me home an Arse shirt from a visit to London , she said : you collect football shirts dont you and the man in the shop said this is the best team in London :harryfacepalm:

Loved Napoli, was there buying ice cream and I was with another guy from London, when the shopkeeper was selling shirts asked where we were from, the guy I was with said "Newcastle" the Neapolitan replied, "I don't know where that is but I know the football team, the film goal, Santiago Munez"

me = major lolz at that point

The La Liga title race given another interesting twist tonight. Solid Valencia performance (and individual brilliance from Guaíta) earned a 0-0 draw at the Bernabeu which means Madrid now lead Barca by just 4pts- with them having to play each other before the end of the season. They led by 10pts at one stage so they've thrown away quite a lead!

3rd is also an interesting battle, Valencia looked to have it nailed on by the turn of the year but their recent form has been abysmal and they've been caught by Levante (surprise of the season) and free-spending Málaga with just 2pts separating the three of them (and a game in hand for Málaga).

Relegation is pretty much decided already. Racing Santander have had some surprisingly good performances throughout the year but find themselves 7pts from safety, and they're joined by Sporting Gíjon and Real Zaragoza in the relegation zone. Villarreal are dangerously close after a terrible season but should have enough about them to stay up- of course they lost Forlan to Inter and Rossi has been out all season with cruciate ligament damage.

Exciting times, that turned into more of a round-up than it was meant to be though. Amunt Valencia! :gazza:

Abbey Yid said:
The La Liga title race given another interesting twist tonight. Solid Valencia performance (and individual brilliance from Guaíta) earned a 0-0 draw at the Bernabeu which means Madrid now lead Barca by just 4pts- with them having to play each other before the end of the season. They led by 10pts at one stage so they've thrown away quite a lead!3rd is also an interesting battle, Valencia looked to have it nailed on by the turn of the year but their recent form has been abysmal and they've been caught by Levante (surprise of the season) and free-spending Málaga with just 2pts separating the three of them (and a game in hand for Málaga).

Relegation is pretty much decided already. Racing Santander have had some surprisingly good performances throughout the year but find themselves 7pts from safety, and they're joined by Sporting Gíjon and Real Zaragoza in the relegation zone. Villarreal are dangerously close after a terrible season but should have enough about them to stay up- of course they lost Forlan to Inter and Rossi has been out all season with cruciate ligament damage.

Exciting times, that turned into more of a round-up than it was meant to be though. Amunt Valencia! :gazza:

Imagine throwing away a 10 point lead. Idiots.

:harryfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom