Le Tottenham de Hotspurs vs FC Basel of Swiss

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With Defoe going down, i want to see Ade start this game. I want Ade now to start the Everton game and hopefully a game against Basel will help his confidence with a good game.
Probably shouldn't say it, but I hope that only one of them is available for selection at any one time from now on to make sure that AVB doesn't get tempted with playing 4-4-2 with two non-scoring strikers again.

This should end in a 10-0. (will take a win anytime though)

My day can't get any worse atleast. I should be in Ibiza right now, but I was at the wrong airport (You have 2 dusseldorfs, the good one was 80km away, and typed the wrong one into the navigation) Had to buy an extra ticket for tomorrow for an extra £105.

fck

My day can't get any worse atleast. I should be in Ibiza right now, but I was at the wrong airport (You have 2 dusseldorfs, the good one was 80km away, and typed the wrong one into the navigation) Had to buy an extra ticket for tomorrow for an extra £105.

fck
double_facepalm.jpg

fck
:adebaehug:

fck

I cant find my phone. I think I left it a taxi last night.

Double fck.

10 nil is about the only thing that will lighten my mood so I really hope it happens.

fck

:adeohshit:

fck

Look at the bright side. At least you now have a chance of watching the game without being so totally shitfaced that you would have to find out the result in the morning papers!!

Team News:

#thfc XI: Friedel, Naughton, Gallas, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto, Lennon, Parker, Dembele, Holtby, Bale, Adebayor

Spurs bench: Lloris, Dawson, Caulker, Dempsey, Huddlestone, Sigurdsson, Livermore

Very strong line up, worried about Gallas, but glad to see Holtby starting.
Could be the night he bags his first goal :holtbytongue:

Back
Top Bottom