Leeds United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 8 May | 12.30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They’ve had multiple other chances than their two goals, Lloris has been our best player

We haven’t had a shot on target apart from our goal

Goals, plural. We had two goals that half.

Lloris hasn't been our best player and hasn't had to make any tough saves.

the goal was scored because of poor defending by Regulion, but in your opinion it was Diers fault?

I think you just described yourself.
Both Regie and dier. Have a look again. His header back to them instead of out. Then as the ball comes in from the right again they look at each other. Neither get ahead of the man but that's diers area. He just wonders into space and let's bamford have a free shot at goal. He is a joke. Regie is a bit of a car crash too and quite clear is already back in Madrid so he can fuck off too

I don't agree that he has done well. He is better than the current version of Sissoko and Winks, which probably goes for most Premier League midfielders. Game after game we get bossed in midfield and he is the constant, he kills attacks with his inability to pass the ball forward and he lacks the athleticism to be an effective presser of the ball, because he can't recover his position when he gets beaten.

I hope we can start to sign good players again instead of fucking wasters like Hojbjerg, Reguilon, Bergwijn etc. We have many over-rated players to go along with ones we almost unanimously believe to be shit.
I actually am a fan of Hojberg but let's not forget its also another one of Levy's opportunistic buys due to expiring contract.

He wasn't exactly what spurs needed (I. E. a seasoned anchorman that knew exactly how to protect a back line.... Like fernandinho, fabinho or kante). He feels like more of a merge between an anchorman and a box to box player.

Back
Top Bottom