Leeds vs Dr. Tottenham - Sat 26th Feb 12:30 Whatever

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just preparing for our new Russian overlord and I for one welcome him!
vladimir putin russia GIF

Crikey.. I know we’re all a bit low..

But Leeds are absolutely shite

We've lost 4 of our last 5 .. we are absolutely shite. The only reason we'll probably win this is because Bielsaball = loads of space in behind for Kane to work his passing range, but if they press the shit out of him and he's not having one of his better days, that still might not work.

We beat them 2-1 at home and it was a comeback. At Leeds there's a very good chance this team just crumbles if they actually put us under serious pressure.

I'm on hols atm and insisted on being left alone to watch last night's game - such was my excitement after the City game.

Head home tomorrow and was trying to decide whether to watch on Sat until the better half won tickets to go watch Cardiff City.

Decision made.

Unfortunately there's probably less chance of a victory for the Bluebirds than Spurs.

FML.

Back
Top Bottom